this gives Indiana a legit big man good at blocking shots

Magic
    J.J Reddick
    1st Rd draft choice
    for
    Caron Butler
    Mike James
    Mike Miller

with Butler, Carter, Lewis, and Howard title favs....

2010 FA to sign
    sign Tracey McGrady should be an easy sign shoudn't cost too much
    sign Joe Johnson going to have to spend some cash on him but worth it

2010-2011 lineup

PG Felton
    SG Johnson
    SF McGrady
    PF Hansbrough
    C Blatche

Bench
    G Reddick
    Cha 1st rd pick
    Was 1st rd pick
    Ind 2 rd pick
    Orl 1st rd pick
    Lets examine all of these trades. Jamison to the Bobcats is not likely because the Wiz are already guard heavy. Not saying a trade to the Bobcats can't happen but not for Felton. The Pacers trade would be just idiotic! Wiz would never give up two young CHEAP talented players for Hansbrough and a second round pick. Not to mention Hansbrough is a back up player and not worth trading three players for. The Orlando trade would gut the Wiz at ther SF position and JJ Reddick is not worth three players. Orlando's 1st rd pick is useless. It would be a low pick and wouldn't help the Wiz at all.

vCash
    Another thing to consider is that non of these salaries would match and under the salary cap would never work. All of these trades are just epic fails!

vCash
    The rumor mill

The NBA trading deadline is Feb. 18 and the rumor mill is starting to crank up.

Some people in the know claim the Milwaukee Bucks are dangling veteran point guard Luke Ridnour, who is having a stellar season, along with veteran forward Hakim Warrick and young forward Joe Alexander, whom the Bucks chose with the eighth overall pick in the 2008 NBA draft but have since soured on.

Racine native Caron Butler of the Washington Wizards also continues to be the subject of considerable trade chatter. A bunch of teams covet Butler's services, among them the Dallas Mavericks and Minnesota Timberwolves.
    http://www.journaltimes.com/sports/a...cc4c002e0.html

vCash
    Here is my clinically insane trade and it works on all accounts

Celtics get
    A Jamison
    A Iguodala
    S Dalembert

Suns get
    K Garnett
    Thad Young

Wizards get
    Ray Allen

76ers
    C Butler
    A Stoudamire

Now reasons:

Celtics: get younger and a team to build around rondo and can run. It also gives us some depth behind Perkins

Suns: Phoenix seems to be the fountain of youth. Garnett and Nash’s contact would end at the same time giving them a point when they can officially start rebuilding

Wizards: they need a primary scorer and this clears some space for them going into next year even if Gilbert does not come back. This also gives them a good guy in the community which they need

76ers: this is the tough one. They get stoudamire but not sure this upgrades the team but might give them some cap relief going into next year

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Ewagner View Post
    Here is my clinically insane trade and it works on all accounts

Celtics get
    A Jamison
    A Iguodala
    S Dalembert

Suns get
    K Garnett
    Thad Young

Wizards get
    Ray Allen

76ers
    C Butler
    A Stoudamire

Now reasons:

Celtics: get younger and a team to build around rondo and can run. It also gives us some depth behind Perkins

Suns: Phoenix seems to be the fountain of youth. Garnett and Nash’s contact would end at the same time giving them a point when they can officially start rebuilding

Wizards: they need a primary scorer and this clears some space for them going into next year even if Gilbert does not come back. This also gives them a good guy in the community which they need

76ers: this is the tough one. They get stoudamire but not sure this upgrades the team but might give them some cap relief going into next year
    Why would the Wizards give up both Jamison and Butler in the same deal and only get back Ray Allen? Epic Fail!!!

vCash
    whenever i need a good chuckle or laugh, i come to this thread.

vCash
    the wizards need to start over plain and simple. this would clear contracts and give them one large expiring contract. i would think there would be draft picks included but i don't see the point in including that.

vCash
    Im from the raptors forum and i wanna know what you think of this tradee:

Raptors/Wizards Trade

Wizards trade: Butler and throw in

Reacive: Calderon and Marco belineli

Bottom line is you guys need Good P.G who can pass. In calderon you have that.

vCash
    Not gonna happen. Wiz wouldn't want to take on Calderon or Belineli's contract. They are looking for expiring contracts. I don't think either player is worth Caron Butler

vCash
    1. Trade jamison for ilgauskas
    2. Trade butler for mcgrady

if we do that and can void gilberts contract we will have lots of cap room for free agency

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DCsports View Post
    1. Trade jamison for ilgauskas
    2. Trade butler for mcgrady

if we do that and can void gilberts contract we will have lots of cap room for free agency
    Jamison trade is not gonna happen. Wiz have received salary cap relief from the league because of the suspensions of Arenas and Crittenton. The Wiz are not gonna trade Butler for McGrady straight up. They want Scola, Battier or Landry. Plus they want the Rockets to take DeShawn Stevenson but they are reluctant to do so. It looks like Jamison is gonna stay with the team, atleast until next year. Same with Arenas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven-Lunatic View Post
    Why would the Wizards give up both Jamison and Butler in the same deal and only get back Ray Allen? Epic Fail!!!
    with the latest news i may not be that crazy

vCash
    New stupid trade i made up

Celtics get -
    Caron butler
    Deshawn Stevenson
    Kirk Hinrich

Wizards get -
    Ray Allen
    Tyrus Thomas

Bulls get

B Haywood
    Glen Davis
    E House

Reasons

Celtics: Butler can take over for ray and give them the offensive player they need and can backup pierce. stevenson is an excellent defender and will probable need to be included in any trade with the wizards. hinrich will give them a back up to rondo which i think they need and at times allow them to play both at the same time

Wizards: this allows them to keep jamison which the owner wants to do. it also still allows them to get cap space next summer.

Bulls: haywood brings in someone who can spell noah. this also gives them more size off there bench which they will need against teams like the C's, Cavs, and Magic. Davis helps to replace thomas. House gives them the instant offense they lost with ben gordon, obviously not to that level

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewagner View Post
    with the latest news i may not be that crazy
    Since Butler is about to be traded to the Mavs, yes it is still an EPIC FAIL!!!

vCash
    Hi. Would you guys do this deal?
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...postcount=1004
    Why or why not?

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast