Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: WVU sucks

vCash

WVU sucks

I love me some mountaineers but Coach Stew must go. He is running the program to the ground. Coach Rod, I wish you were still their but we got Basketball. All the way to the Championship.

vCash
    I was thinking the other day when the coaches salaries thread was made in the CFB forum, someone brought up Bill Stewart, and I couldn't help but think how poorly he's done since being named head coach...He is, as you said, running a very solid football program into the ground.

The only reason he was hired was based on a BCS win...you can't make knee jerk decisions when deciding who your next head coach will be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I was thinking the other day when the coaches salaries thread was made in the CFB forum, someone brought up Bill Stewart, and I couldn't help but think how poorly he's done since being named head coach...He is, as you said, running a very solid football program into the ground.

The only reason he was hired was based on a BCS win...you can't make knee jerk decisions when deciding who your next head coach will be.
    Exactly..

He's simply a bad football head coach.

vCash
    yeah bill stewart nice guy horrible coach. and i dont get how you could ever say you wish rich rod would come back. as a mountaineer fan i honestly wouldnt care if he died. but i agree with you im loving that basketball team.