Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER71 View Post
    The Freak, Bailey, will be back with the Canes. If everyone stays healthy, we could possibly have a great D-line.
    Yup and McCarthy too so that's huge for our Defense. All of our sophomores that started this year will obviously start again for a third straight year and hopefully improve their game and our team D. The thing i love about our defense is that most have been playing together for two straight years so look for them to be more tenacious and discipline in their third. For me it's a top 10 D or bust.

And on the offensive side things are only gonna get better except maybe the O-Line since Fox is leaving. But we got a nice class of O-Lineman so it's not too bad. All of our WRs should be returning other than Hankerson so next year our arial attack will be deadlier if Jacory can sharpen up his game. And of course the RBs is our strong suit with a Cooper and Berry combination and Mike James, Lamar Miller, and Storm Johnson also competing to see some time on the field.

I'm already excited for next year lol. We should get into a BCS bowl next year for sure and destroy all the inferior teams we have gotten into a habit of losing to.

vCash
    Let's say McCarthy declares, which I know he isn't but... where is he projected to go?
    DUKE.

vCash
    No higher than the 5th round, I'd imagine.

vCash
    Brandon Harris is an All-American.

Link.
    DUKE.

vCash
    we got linder woot nice pick up
    and henderson is going to visit perhps could snag him too
    would be a big get to get those 2 book ending for us for the next few years
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    I would ejaculate if we pulled Henderson...the fact that we get his last visit is pretty good for us...I just find it hard to believe we can sway him so late in the recruiting game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER71 View Post
    Brandon Harris is an All-American.

Link.
    Really happy for him...he stepped up BIG TIME for us this year without much depth at the position...also great to see him perform so well after struggling so much his freshman year.

If he can improve as much from his soph to his junior year as he did from his frosh to soph year, we are going to have one hell of a corner.

vCash
    I'll be the first to admit. I trashed the guy the whole year last year. But he really did improve and started looking like that shutdown corner that he was supposed to be.
    DUKE.

vCash
    Holy crap look at this run by James Wilder c/o 2011.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1031755

Freaking beast!!!!

vCash
    So reguarding the news from yesterday about Meyer...how much do you guys think it will help us out with recruiting...you already know ever star junior they have is gone. but what about recruits?

vCash
    I don't think it will make much of an impact depending on who they hire to replace him.

I do hope at the very least that it sways Dunkley's interest from Florida, and opens him up to The U...I'd like to see us go hard after Matt Elam as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I don't think it will make much of an impact depending on who they hire to replace him.

I do hope at the very least that it sways Dunkley's interest from Florida, and opens him up to The U...I'd like to see us go hard after Matt Elam as well.
    Those were the two kids i was hoping we would get. but i think Dunkley is going to Alabama now since Meyers gone. I def do think it will impact us in some way. i dont think very many coaches can do what he did. Stoops is one of the only once who can do what he did and i think hes in a good spot at OU. i wouldnt leave if i were him.

vCash
    perhaps might help us with henderson
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    Charlie Strong should have stayed...
    DUKE.

vCash
    Who thinks we're going to whoop the **** out of Wisconsin?
    DUKE.

Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast