Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hey guys, hows everyone doing. Its been a while.

I read somewhere that we never even give chandler an offer?? wwhich is werid. Shannon said he would fit in out system. idk. I think we are still going to be very solid all these 3 star recruits we have are going to be nasty. Kevin Nelson is a monster. J davis is a beast and we have plenty of people at DT and the redshirt kids...we only used about 2 or so true freshmen. i think we will be straight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by umh34 View Post
    Hey guys, hows everyone doing. Its been a while.

I read somewhere that we never even give chandler an offer?? wwhich is werid. Shannon said he would fit in out system. idk. I think we are still going to be very solid all these 3 star recruits we have are going to be nasty. Kevin Nelson is a monster. J davis is a beast and we have plenty of people at DT and the redshirt kids...we only used about 2 or so true freshmen. i think we will be straight.
    Yeah, this class was basically about building depth, and adding quality role players that will contribute given time to develop.

Since the majority of our starting roster are freshman and sophs, we can afford to take projects with high ceilings, and give them plenty of time to polish their skills before we need to rely on them.

vCash
    I think some players can contribute right away in a big role. (storm Johnson) may be the best of the bunch...hes so nasty.

vCash
    Maybe, but we have SO much depth at runningback, it's going to be hard for him to see any significant time on the field.

vCash
    I really hope we get Kelvin Benjamin. 6'6 WR.

ray:
    DUKE.

vCash
    I got some good news! 4 star Brandon Linder committed to us baby! He is the third best center in the nation. And we also got Barton which is another OL and he's a 3 star. This OL class is looking really good.

vCash
    Linder is going to play tackle at the college level.

vCash
    Oh they had him listed as a center. Either way he should be nasty.

vCash
    Yeah, I'm not sure why he's listed as a center...I don't even think he plays center in high school.

vCash
    Brandon Willis is a ******. He said we have too many DL so he is probably not going to commit to us.

vCash
    The Freak, Bailey, will be back with the Canes. If everyone stays healthy, we could possibly have a great D-line.
    DUKE.

vCash
    I don't really buy anything the players say prior to the bowl games...I'll wait and see before I believe it, but I think it would be the right choice for him to come back...another huge season and he's a first round lock.

For what it's worth, Hank has also said he's leaning towards returning, but I could honestly see him bolting to the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I don't really buy anything the players say prior to the bowl games...I'll wait and see before I believe it, but I think it would be the right choice for him to come back...another huge season and he's a first round lock.

For what it's worth, Hank has also said he's leaning towards returning, but I could honestly see him bolting to the NFL.
    Yeah, he has two kids so that might factor into him leaving early.
    DUKE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HuRRiCaNeS324 View Post
    Brandon Willis is a ******. He said we have too many DL so he is probably not going to commit to us.
    We're out of the running for the exact reasons you stated. He is deciding between Tennessee and UNC.

vCash
    Hankerson has had one good year. He shouldn't go just yet if he wants to improve and prolly get more money in the future.

But he said he is itching to go because he already has two kids so he needs some financial support so i wouldn't blame him.

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast