Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Greatest documentary I have ever seen, hands down.

The coin toss against OU was the most intense thing I've ever seen...they had the game won right there.

After the ref asked Highsmith if they wanted to kick or receive, all he said was "Sure"...amazing.

I don't get why everyone hated on Randall Hill...the six shooter in the tunnel was the greatest thing ever...that entire cotton bowl was the definition of Hurricanes football...they're going to knock the **** out of you, and tell you about it afterwards. They won that game by 43 points, and had over 250 yards worth of penalties.

I also feel as if they slighted Butch Davis a bit in the end...he really did a phenomenal job of rebuilding this program through the probation years. He is the one that assembled that 2001 squad. Coker inherited a juggernaut...then proceeded to run the best team in college football straight into the ground.

vCash
    "Can you imagine Joe Paterno or Lou Holtz recruiting in Liberty City and Overtown?"
    LOL.

BTW, does anyone think Bernie Kosar was on some type of drug in the show?
    DUKE.

vCash
    Yeah, Kosar sounded like he was plastered.

Who was it that said FSU was nothing more than a Canes wannabe...or something along those lines?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Yeah, Kosar sounded like he was plastered.

Who was it that said FSU was nothing more than a Canes wannabe...or something along those lines?
    It was Randall Hill, who was absolute gold. "Blame the architects for putting a tunnel where I scored" I thought pretty much the entire documentary was hilarious. Good stuff.

vCash
    It was hilarious when (i forgot who) said "i have respect for fsu because they put us on our schedule every year, unlike the gators". And then they showed a newspaper article saying they took us off their schedule lol. That was amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009mvp View Post
    It was Randall Hill, who was absolute gold. "Blame the architects for putting a tunnel where I scored" I thought pretty much the entire documentary was hilarious. Good stuff.
    Lol and "blame the cornerbacks for not being good enough to cover me".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HuRRiCaNeS324 View Post
    It was hilarious when (i forgot who) said "i have respect for fsu because they put us on our schedule every year, unlike the gators". And then they showed a newspaper article saying they took us off their schedule lol. That was amazing.
    Lamar Thomas...he was a quote machine in that movie.

vCash
    yes love that very truthful quote
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    Our recruiting class is completely falling apart.

First we lose Nix (which I really wasn't concerned about), but now we lost Chandler to USF...Chandler is a guy I really liked, and I just don't understand why we are losing so many ****ing recruits.

vCash
    Yea this is getting absolutely ridiculous. Its prolly because he didn't have the grades or he got injured pretty badly. But this will definitely open the door to get Brandon Willis and Lemonier.

vCash
    You'd think that with a 10 win season we'd be landing some bigger recruits and that Florida with a new coaching staff would struggle with recruiting but it has not been this way.
    DUKE.

vCash
    Willis is ours, and Lemonier is going to Tennessee.

Seantrel Henderson did schedule his last official visit with Miami today, though. If it is for real or he wants a vacation, who knows, but hopefully he falls in love with Miami and commits. Highly unlikely, but I can hope, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabres39 View Post
    Willis is ours, and Lemonier is going to Tennessee.

Seantrel Henderson did schedule his last official visit with Miami today, though. If it is for real or he wants a vacation, who knows, but hopefully he falls in love with Miami and commits. Highly unlikely, but I can hope, right?
    It's really a shame because for the longest time Lemonier was considered a Cane lock.

And if we somehow are able to grab Henderson, that would be the pull of the decade without a shadow of a doubt.

I hear that a big factor in his decision will be being able to play basketball as well...and Henderson has talked to Haith.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    It's really a shame because for the longest time Lemonier was considered a Cane lock.

And if we somehow are able to grab Henderson, that would be the pull of the decade without a shadow of a doubt.

I hear that a big factor in his decision will be being able to play basketball as well...and Henderson has talked to Haith.
    Yup, I think we are the only team that will allow him to play basketball in addition to football.

But, yeah, this regime's inability to secure people in our own back yard is pretty ridiculous. As long as we are improving and winning, it is ok. But the fact that we are letting non-Miami coaches come in from out of state and take our top recruits is ridiculous and is something that needs to change pronto. Especially when you look at all the talent in Florida this year, and then look at our class so far, it's horrible.

vCash
    We still have some time to pull off some unexpected recruit lol. Idk i just hope we get at least a good class that will help us get were we wanna be. It is annoying to see how we are struggling to recruit after a promising year.

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast