Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    so it seems that you can now in college football toss the ball forward to progress the ball further

smirk
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    ****. why the hell can't we beat these morons???

vCash
    Horrible officiating on that interception return...Even if the guy seemingly lost control of it, it was pretty evident that he was attempting to toss the ball...The fact that they missed that AFTER reviewing it is an absolute joke...That call cost us the game...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

That play aside, Jacory had an absolutely abysmal game...Whipple has a lot of work to do with this kid. There seems to be no short intermediate routes or checkdowns in Jacory's mind...He's always looking for the knockout punch. The sooner he realizes Travis Benjamin is only 5'10, the better off he'll be as a passer...you can't expect him to win too many jump balls...especially considering you have up to 3 other receivers on the field at any given time that are no shorter than 6'3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HuRRiCaNeS324 View Post
    ****. why the hell can't we beat these morons???
    Why are they morons?

vCash
    UM coach Randy Shannon said Wednesday he expects linebacker Sean Spence and safety Ray Ray Armstrong to play Saturday against Duke.

Both have been out with knee injuries since the Clemson game.

"They practiced today and they practiced yesterday," Shannon said. "So they got two days, they should be ready to go. I don't know how much they'll play, but they'll play."

A few thoughts:

--Quarterback Jacory Harris practiced Wednesday. He wore a protective strap over his right thumb and pointer finger.

"No problem," Shannon said. "I told y'all that. He did everything he was supposed to do."

--Shannon remains unsure about the return of fullback Pat Hill. He's been out most of the year with a high ankle sprain. Don't expect Hill back this season, especially with Mike James playing so well as the replacement.
    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports...Sentinel+Blogs)

So good to have Ray Ray and Spence back...hopefully they can make an impact.

We need to win out to get a respectable bowl berth.

vCash
    Thank god we beat these people. They were actually put up a good fight. I went to the game and i was disappointed to see such few people, but they were smart. They were chanting "Berry, Berry, Berry" so they can put him in and do something because he's the only one that was moving the offense. Whipple kept taking him out, but there's no point, just give him the ball in any way possible and watch him dominate. He is the best RB that we have imo. And i got his autograph along with like 10 others players lol. Graig Cooper is nice as hell, he stayed there taking pics and signing autographs for like an hour and a half. I was pissed i didn't get spence's. Does anyone have his? He seems like the type of person that doesn't sign **** which sucks cuz i love him lol.

vCash
    Wide receiver Leonard Hankerson, a junior, is having a career year. He leads UM with 42 catches for 752 yards and five touchdowns. Given that he is eligible to apply for the NFL Draft after this season, Hankerson was asked Tuesday if he has spent much time thinking about his future.

``No, not really,'' he said. ``I'm just committed to helping us get wins around here and keep going until the end of the season.''

And what about next year?

``Next year, I'll be back here playing football,'' he said.

Is he firm with that?

``I'm pretty firm I'll be back here next year playing football,'' he said. ``I'm pretty sure that's where I'll be. I'm just worried about finishing up my career here, finishing up this year, and whatever happens, happens at the end of the season.''
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/co...y/1350841.html

vCash
    Anything on the freak, Allen Bailey, and his possibilities of entering the draft?
    DUKE.

vCash
    Assuming we win this game, what bowl do you think UM is gonna go to? I'm hoping for the Chick-fil-a bowl.

vCash
    The Gator Bowl would be the best case scenario.

vCash
    Assuming we win this game, what bowl do you think UM is gonna go to? I'm hoping for the Chick-fil-a bowl.
    gator most likely

Meineke Car Care Bowl
    December 26th, Charlotte NC, 4 pm, ESPN
    ACC No. 6 vs. Big East
    Projection: Miami vs. West Virginia
    http://cfn.scout.com/2/557866.html

Gator Jan. 1 Jacksonville, Fla. CBS 1 p.m. ACC No. 3 vs. Big East/Big 12 Miami (Fla.) vs. West Virginia

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ls/predictions

we could move up to
    Chick-fil-A Dec. 31 Atlanta ESPN 7:30 p.m. SEC vs. ACC No. 2 South Carolina vs. Virginia Tech

Champs Sports
    (ACC vs. Big Ten) Miami (FL) vs. Northwestern
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls/projections

Gator ACC vs. Big 12, Big East or Notre Dame Miami(FL) vs. Notre Dame
    http://www.sportprojections.com/grou...wl_projections

if ND didnt fall apart this would of been a great game that would of been a major game on TV too

CHICK-FIL-A BOWL
    DATE/TIME: Dec. 31/7:30 p.m.
    TV: ESPN
    SITE: Atlanta
    MATCHUP: ACC No. 2 vs. SEC No. 5
    THIS WEEK'S PROJECTION: Miami vs. Arkansas
    http://www.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1010658

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER71 View Post
    Anything on the freak, Allen Bailey, and his possibilities of entering the draft?
    I havent heard anything if he comes out he is a 2nd rounder most likely. If he stays and plays good he is top 10 next year. It is a deep DE 3-4 and DT 4-3 draft this year so perhaps he stays.

vCash
    Damn those bowl games are a long ways away. I hate that about CFB. They schedule it a month or more from the last game they played. That's pretty ridiculous, some players will be cold and might not play the same.

But those are some pretty good bowl games though, hopefully we win it and get 10 wins on the season. Next year, with all the returning players, i'm hoping for a 12 win season and get back to being the Miami Hurricanes that we're used to. I'm really excited for next year and i can't wait to see the entire schedule. I know we play OSU next year, we should destroy them to be honest.

vCash
    Damn those bowl games are a long ways away. I hate that about CFB. They schedule it a month or more from the last game they played. That's pretty ridiculous, some players will be cold and might not play the same.

But those are some pretty good bowl games though, hopefully we win it and get 10 wins on the season. Next year, with all the returning players, i'm hoping for a 12 win season and get back to being the Miami Hurricanes that we're used to. I'm really excited for next year and i can't wait to see the entire schedule. I know we play OSU next year, we should destroy them to be honest.
    As many injuries as we've had, I think it is a good thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    As many injuries as we've had, I think it is a good thing.
    True dat

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast