Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Dumbest Jon Miller/Joe Morgan quotes EVER

Thanks to the McCarver thread it gave me the idea to commemorate the worst commentator in all sports Jon Miller.

Joe Morgan: "A lot of star players get booed in opposing stadiums"

Jon Miller: Anything that comes out of his fat lips

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    Joe Morgan is the absolute worst for talking about cliche's in baseball. And being old school, and any different way is wrong.

vCash
    I kid you not one time during a Yankee game on Sunday Night baseball Cano was at the plate and Miller asked this to Morgan... "What happens after a ball goes foul?"

I mean what?

Another time Miller asked Morgan if throwing from 2B is harder than throwing from 3B...

Again, WTF?
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    I think RedSox fans in general hate Miller because he is the only announcer who flat out refuses to Suck the redsox offs and tells the game as he sees it. Im sure Tim McCarver or Joe buck are more of your kind of guys. I'll admit listening to Joe Morgan is a bit tiresome. But Jon Miller is one of the few great baseball anouncers are will go down in history as possibly the greatest radio voice of all time. This guys transcends generations and in 50 years, youll be talking about him in the same sentence as Vin Scully.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barryisinnocent View Post
    i think redsox fans in general hate miller because he is the only announcer who flat out refuses to suck the redsox offs and tells the game as he sees it. Im sure tim mccarver or joe buck are more of your kind of guys. I'll admit listening to joe morgan is a bit tiresome. But jon miller is one of the few great baseball anouncers are will go down in history as possibly the greatest radio voice of all time. This guys transcends generations and in 50 years, youll be talking about him in the same sentence as vin scully.
    +1

vCash
    Joe Morgan sucks, Jon Miller is great, that's true

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Yeah, I think Jon Miller is one of the best announcers alive in MLB today, second to Vin.

vCash
    The dude above me needs to post as much as possible.

Sorry, I have no quotes. At least I won't have to listen to douche Phillips anymore.
    Props to MetsLegacy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryIsInnocent View Post
    I think RedSox fans in general hate Miller because he is the only announcer who flat out refuses to Suck the redsox offs and tells the game as he sees it. Im sure Tim McCarver or Joe buck are more of your kind of guys.
    Wait... so now McCarver and Buck are Red Sox guys? I thought they favored the Yankees?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    At least Madden doesn't call baseball games.

vCash
    "you know Carlos BelTRAN has a .330 batting average, right Joe? - Jon Miller

"I dont deal much with stats, Joe. All I know is he's got those INTANGIBLES!" - Joe Morgan

...annnnnnd scene

vCash
    I agree with the comments praising Miller. I think he is one of the best announcers in the game. Joe Morgan is a complete idiot, however.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ritz View Post
    The dude above me needs to post as much as possible.

Sorry, I have no quotes. At least I won't have to listen to douche Phillips anymore.
    lol I'll do my best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    "you know Carlos BelTRAN has a .330 batting average, right Joe? - Jon Miller

"I dont deal much with stats, Joe. All I know is he's got those INTANGIBLES!" - Joe Morgan

...annnnnnd scene
    doesn't deal with stats, but he has those intangibles? wtf does that even mean?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysrocksox View Post
    doesn't deal with stats, but he has those intangibles? wtf does that even mean?
    exactly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast