Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    It is still up

I just checked a minute or two ago
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    It is still up

I just checked a minute or two ago
    I'm lost. Where at on ESPN do I have to go??

I thought an e-mail would come but I haven't gotten one yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I'm lost. Where at on ESPN do I have to go??

I thought an e-mail would come but I haven't gotten one yet.
    I selected to not send a mail because we were discussing here.

If you log in I believe it is near the top of your team page under your logo.......at least it is on mine. I think it says pending transactions or something along those lines.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.

vCash
    Alright. Not sure if I wanna trade Horford now after last nights performance. I'm gonna have to sleep on it. I would if Biedrins was healthy right now but since he's not I'm gonna have to keep him for now I think. Sorry. I'll leave the trade proposal there though so if Biedrins gets healthy and then you still wanna trade we don't have to go through all of this bullshizz again.

vCash
    No biggie it expires in a couple days anyway

And besides who's to say Biedrins won't be hot when you decide you want to make the trade........then all of a sudden I don't want to make the trade. You wanted it then you didn't want after Horford had a good outing. I think it's best to just not bother with it anymore, I don't want this to turn into a day to day thing.
    Last edited by Randy West; 11-13-2009 at 01:30 AM.

vCash
    ^^^^Alright.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234