Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    I will really need his boards and his Fg% usually rocks because all he does is dunks.

Who were you thinking of offering?

What would it take to get Stuckey and Harrington? Biedrins and who else?
    I can part with Stuckey but not Harrington.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    I missed the draft because I'm an idiot... and I hate my team. Everyone's available.
    I want Deron Williams and Iggy.

Who do you want for them??
    Last edited by ZebraCity916; 10-29-2009 at 10:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I can part with Stuckey but not Harrington.
    Well I can't do Biedrins and not get some boards in return. I will look at your roster again and see if something else is more suitable.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    randy west.. would u like Marc Gasol or Landry in a trade for biedrins?
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 10-28-2009 at 09:17 PM.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Well I can't do Biedrins and not get some boards in return. I will look at your roster again and see if something else is more suitable.
    Alright.

vCash
    The curse of picking first

I get LeBron and then Griffin is out for six weeks plus maybe. Now I hear Rip Hamilton could be out for a while.........I am cursed!!!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    After giving it some thought I need to hold onto Biedrins.....he is one of the only players Nelson gives consistent minutes to.......well unless something to good to be true pops up I am holding on trading him yet.

vCash
    After giving it some thought I need to hold onto Biedrins.....he is one of the only players Nelson gives consistent minutes to.......well unless something to good to be true pops up I am holding on trading him yet.

vCash
    Marc looks like he belongs in one of those Geico commercials with the cavemen......I hope the guy is getting rich in the nba because he would never get laid if he wasn't making fat *** bank!

vCash
    Marc looks like he belongs in one of those Geico commercials with the cavemen......I hope the guy is getting rich in the nba because he would never get laid if he wasn't making fat *** bank!

I really wish Kyle916 was on here more. I want some of his players!!!!

vCash
    Gasol is a monster, as demonstrated in the kings game. 16 pts/16 reb
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Gasol is a monster, as demonstrated in the kings game. 16 pts/16 reb
    Yeah, he's good. I think he's gonna be a tougher player than Pau. More gritty.

Anyway I can take Marc Gasol off your hands??

vCash
    nah, im gonna stand pat for now. If i start falling behind, i'll try to make some trades.

<3

vCash
    nah, im gonna stand pat for now. If i start falling behind, i'll try to make some trades.
    I wanna make a trade with someone but Kyle916 hasn't been in here for awhile and you're keeping your current roster.

Not everybody has posted their rosters either.

vCash
    just propose trades and people will get the trade offer through their emails.

<3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast