Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

are people still paying attention to this?

?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I am still paying attention and updating roster when I can.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    I'm still playing

and I think I'm gonna win

ELEVEN ONE TEN

vCash
    I'm still playing. I've been forgetting all the time to update my roster since like the end of February. Up until then I was updating my roster every day almost.

I'm about to beat you right now sfgiants5518.

How does playoffs work?? Is it the top 3 teams from each division or what??

vCash
    the playoffs are now. The fantasy season ends when the regular season ends.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    ^^^^Well I figured that. What's the format though?? 3 best teams from each division??

vCash
    ^top 4 teams overall, so 3 came from our division (schierzinger) one from the other.

and I won

well it not over, but I'm raping teach uchida.

ELEVEN ONE TEN

vCash
    I never doubted you K4G.

Same time next year? okay sounds good.

<3

vCash
    I will be back to defend my title!

umm...can we get some people....who like....care more?

ELEVEN ONE TEN

vCash
    yeah, more than half of the people won't be coming back. Zebra, you, and me are the only guarneteed people. Randy West as well.

<3

vCash
    I'll be back. We'll being using ESPN again, correct??

vCash
    most likely. I'm gonna ask what everyone prefers.

<3

vCash
    ^^^^Never played anything else so I would have to say I like ESPN the best.

vCash
    I am interested in going again next season for sure.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    ^^^^Me too!!!! I had a lot of fun with it last season.