Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Stamina its a solid idea but i dont think ill be able to do it. I dont know how to upload pics onto a comp and i dont have an actual Camera. Just a cellphone. And it has disgusting photo quality.

So i cant do it. But its a great idea man.
    U Suck! lol just kidding
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    U Suck! lol just kidding
    Your not but whatever!

I had a ripping chest workout today. I dont have cables right now so i used ropes. The burn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Padres Son View Post
    Quick question for the workout group...

I went to "boot camp" with a personal trainer this Saturday and got my *** whooped worse than I ever have. It was only an hour long workout, but I've never been pushed that far before. I thought I was in pretty decent shape, but apparently not.

Anyway... that was Saturday morning and it's now Monday afternoon I'm still SORE. I mean really, really, really sore. Like having a hard time walking, sitting, and standing.

Anyone have any advice for how to recover other than protein and painkillers?

Is it normal to be this sore from a workout?
    The second day is ALWAYS the hardest to get through. Jetsforever hit it on the head, you would need to work out the soreness by doing some light reps.

It's like when you have a bad hangover, people suggest drinking a beer in the morning to aid the hangover. Understand?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I hate legs with a passion.

I am so off an on with legs because they make me so miserable. For the past month or so i have been doing well with it, but that could change at any time.
    On your way to the gym, tell yourself that your doing back or chest today. And then when you get there, hit up squats right away!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrizzleBear View Post
    Friends of mine suggested Creatine, Ya or Na?. I've got 3months of solid training and trying to put some pretty noticeable muscle for beginning of next school year.
    You'll get mixed reviews on creatine here, we actually went through this discussion in the previous thread which I still miss

I'm all for creatine, some will say it's cheating but I strongly disagree. Some people were just not build to be muscular, it's just not in everyones genes. So creatine will aid in the development in strong muscles. I personally use Creatine, my preferred choice is This

I cycle my intake, when I finish the container, I wait at least a month before starting the next one.

vCash
    Alright so I've been giving this some thought for a couple of weeks now and figured I'd post my idea so you guys can help me out with this...

What do yo guys think about starting a friendly competition amongst ourselves? It will be kinda like a motivational thing to help us work harder in the gym which ultimately will only lead to positive gains for all of us?

The point where I'm stuck at is trying to figure out what the actual goal would be since we all are in this for different reasons (some the same). Some guys are trying to tone up while other are trying to bulk up.

Should we seperate this into different categories such as goals or weight class? Or how about head to head with someone for a month? Obviously this will not be an "in person" competition, just a friendly bet between PSD buddies

We could compete for sigs, loser has to change their sig to whatever the winner wants it to be (within reason of course).

For this competition to be successful, we will have to post pics and bios.

Well that was my idea, anyone interested in trying to get this done? If so, I'll need help to organize it and figure out how this competition will be done.

Hope my idea was not too far fetched, lemme know what ya think!
    sounds good, but i dont know how we could do this unless people agreed to post pic's.. that would give us a clear view on winners and losers.

vCash
    You'll get mixed reviews on creatine here, we actually went through this discussion in the previous thread which I still miss

I'm all for creatine, some will say it's cheating but I strongly disagree. Some people were just not build to be muscular, it's just not in everyones genes. So creatine will aid in the development in strong muscles. I personally use Creatine, my preferred choice is This

I cycle my intake, when I finish the container, I wait at least a month before starting the next one.
    Size-On tastes pretty good, but i wasn't thrilled with the results.

My preferred creatine is Green Mag by Controlled Labs.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Size-On tastes pretty good, but i wasn't thrilled with the results.

My preferred creatine is Green Mag by Controlled Labs.
    Yeah I remember you telling us that Green Mag was your preffered choice. I'm itching to try it but get good results from SizeOn so I'll stick with it until my body tells me otherwise.

vCash
    Yeah I remember you telling us that Green Mag was your preffered choice. I'm itching to try it but get good results from SizeOn so I'll stick with it until my body tells me otherwise.
    I might take Green Mag again in a couple of months.

For the past month or so its been the first time i have been off of all supps in a long time.

vCash
    108 days of training starting Monday, I've been doing my research and it's looking pretty promising for me getting creatine. Just need to decide what to get now I'm just on protein shakes at the moment.

vCash
    [QUOTE=hughest4;11319869]I might take Green Mag again in a couple of months.

For the past month or so its been the first time i have been off of all supps in a long time.[/QUOTE]

Lemme ask you something, did you find yourself shedding some body fat or just trimming down in general while you were off all supps? Thats the effect I get, mainly because most of the stuff I take requires an eccessive amount of water to be drank so there is some bloating involved.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Stamina;11319942]
    I might take Green Mag again in a couple of months.

For the past month or so its been the first time i have been off of all supps in a long time.[/QUOTE]

Lemme ask you something, did you find yourself shedding some body fat or just trimming down in general while you were off all supps? Thats the effect I get, mainly because most of the stuff I take requires an eccessive amount of water to be drank so there is some bloating involved.
    I was on creatine for so long that it no longer had any effect on me. I have gained size and strength since getting off of it.

The great thing about Green Mag is that i never got that bloating that i experienced with some other creatines, especially Cell Tech.

vCash
    [QUOTE=hughest4;11320448]

I was on creatine for so long that it no longer had any effect on me. I have gained size and strength since getting off of it.

The great thing about Green Mag is that i never got that bloating that i experienced with some other creatines, especially Cell Tech.
    Cell Tech is the worst of them all. They are loaded with carbs and calories which I know is important to put in your body immediately after a grueling workout but they overdue it. Their stuff is for real professional body builders who's primary job is hitting the gym 7 days a week.

vCash

Cell Tech is the worst of them all. They are loaded with carbs and calories which I know is important to put in your body immediately after a grueling workout but they overdue it. Their stuff is for real professional body builders who's primary job is hitting the gym 7 days a week.
    I love Cell Tech because my strength gains when way up, but the bloating was unbelievable.

vCash
    Can anybody give me some good ideas on getting a 6 pack?

I just want something simple without having to eat celery for every meal.

I've just been doing a mostly cardio and a lot of crunches. I go to the gym probably 4 or 5 days a week. I've seen some improvement in my mid section, but nothing huge.

Thanks.

Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast