Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Stamina its a solid idea but i dont think ill be able to do it. I dont know how to upload pics onto a comp and i dont have an actual Camera. Just a cellphone. And it has disgusting photo quality.

So i cant do it. But its a great idea man.

vCash
    Quick question for the workout group...

I went to "boot camp" with a personal trainer this Saturday and got my *** whooped worse than I ever have. It was only an hour long workout, but I've never been pushed that far before. I thought I was in pretty decent shape, but apparently not.

Anyway... that was Saturday morning and it's now Monday afternoon I'm still SORE. I mean really, really, really sore. Like having a hard time walking, sitting, and standing.

Anyone have any advice for how to recover other than protein and painkillers?

Is it normal to be this sore from a workout?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Padres Son View Post

I went to "boot camp" with a personal trainer this Saturday and got my *** whooped worse than I ever have. It was only an hour long workout, but I've never been pushed that far before. I thought I was in pretty decent shape, but apparently not.

Anyway... that was Saturday morning and it's now Monday afternoon I'm still SORE. I mean really, really, really sore. Like having a hard time walking, sitting, and standing.

From a really good workout hell yes.

There have been days where opening my eyes after waking up hurts (ok bit of an exaggeration but you know what i mean)

Sometimes you just need to jump back on the horse and workout again

vCash
    Thursday, im going to lift for the first time in a couple month lay off. To get the soreness all out my first session, im going to do the following
    bench, 5 sets
    deadlift 5 set
    curls 5 set
    dips 5 set
    3 set squat
    shoulder press 3 sets

then maybe 3-4 sets of some sort of mega set circuit

just want to get alot of the soreness out of the way...

vCash
    Didn't really do much today, but at the same time felt like i had a great workout.

5 sets of squats
    3 sets of calf raises
    3 sets of abs

And then Wide-Grip Pullups after ever set so i ended up getting about 140 of them in..not bad.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Pretty solid back workout today.

3 sets wide grip weighted pullups(12,10,10)
    3 sets bent over rows(10,8,6)
    4 sets of deads(12,8,4,4)
    2 sets of wide grip pulldowns(6,6)
    2 sets of seated rows(6,6)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Padres Son View Post

yes definately normal especially if u havent worked out in a while.
    gotta love the feeling!
    "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

vCash
    ive been really getting into lifting legs.
    i used to hate it, but ive been going hard at squats for a few months now after slacking on them forever and results are coming!
    my legs are visibly thicker than they were before and the strength gain has come as well.

my next goal is to become a member of the 1,000 pound club(using the 3 workouts bench, squats, and deadlift)
    im very close right now and hope to get there by new years
    "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jakesmail123 View Post
    ive been really getting into lifting legs.
    i used to hate it, but ive been going hard at squats for a few months now after slacking on them forever and results are coming!
    my legs are visibly thicker than they were before and the strength gain has come as well.

my next goal is to become a member of the 1,000 pound club(using the 3 workouts bench, squats, and deadlift)
    im very close right now and hope to get there by new years
    I hate legs with a passion.

I am so off an on with legs because they make me so miserable. For the past month or so i have been doing well with it, but that could change at any time.

vCash
    ya i feel you hughest, u gotta trick ur mind into lovin it even when ur not feelin it

vCash
    I'm actually very close to ordering the insanity program. Though I wouldn't be using it until early Febuary, mainly because I eat a lot of cookies/junk food during the holidays. I want to get back into a lot of cardio, interval training, just to have that lean, ripped, vascular body look. Has anybody used it yet?

vCash
    Friends of mine suggested Creatine, Ya or Na?. I've got 3months of solid training and trying to put some pretty noticeable muscle for beginning of next school year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyForLife90 View Post
    I'm actually very close to ordering the insanity program. Though I wouldn't be using it until early Febuary, mainly because I eat a lot of cookies/junk food during the holidays. I want to get back into a lot of cardio, interval training, just to have that lean, ripped, vascular body look. Has anybody used it yet?
    Im currently doing it too soon to notice results but one thing about it is that its really fun.

All the jumping and moving is really good for your body but boy is it tough.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrizzleBear View Post
    Friends of mine suggested Creatine, Ya or Na?. I've got 3months of solid training and trying to put some pretty noticeable muscle for beginning of next school year.
    Everybody has different opinions on creatine.

I like it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Im currently doing it too soon to notice results but one thing about it is that its really fun.

All the jumping and moving is really good for your body but boy is it tough.

Sweet. It looks fun, I'll definitely try to order this program before Febuary.

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast