Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    This
    I didn't forget about you BDawk! Sorry I took so long to post this.

Since your looking for a cardio weight workout, try to remember your going to do these with light weights and alot of reps. Try to keep the in-between sets rest no longer than 90 seconds since your now starting off.

The Power Clean is a great exercise!

As is the Clean and Jerk

Also go for the following:

Dead Lifts

Step Ups

Squats

Lunges

Questions?
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    man something is like wrong with my muscles.. yesterday i could only lift for about 35 mins i was so stiff and sore and i shrugged it off.. i just dropped down and only did 15 pushups 8 dumbell flys of 25 pound weights and 8 dumbell chest press and my body is just so tight and tired.

i normally do 125-90-90

jesus... this is terrible

and size wise heres a candid pic of me at a basketball game.. cant really tell and im not flexing but you can compare me to guys my age (17) im in the brown shirt and she got me a funny time haha but it looks like whatever im looking at i like.. this is from about 2 weeks ago

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...85722_8854.jpg

and up top again http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...85722_8854.jpg

Seneca, maybe your over exerting yourself or possibly your not energized enough prior to entering the gym. It's important to "load up" before making your way to the weights. it is possible your body is tired and needs a few days rest as well.

Have you deviated from your normal eating or sleeping habits lately? Those could be a possibility.

I do see the definition in your pics! Keep Up The Progress!!

At your age I was just skin and bones lol

vCash
    goin to the gym tomarrow running on the treadmill play some bball
    and lift ( bicep and tricep day)
    but everyone is saying o shouldnt work them out at the same time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Seneca, maybe your over exerting yourself or possibly your not energized enough prior to entering the gym. It's important to "load up" before making your way to the weights. it is possible your body is tired and needs a few days rest as well.

Have you deviated from your normal eating or sleeping habits lately? Those could be a possibility.

I do see the definition in your pics! Keep Up The Progress!!

At your age I was just skin and bones lol
    Haha thanks, but it is a possibiltiy.. i at times find myself hungry while there but then if i eat before i go it has a reverse effect where i feel lazy.. I have to hit it just right I guess

My number one reasoning behind this is maybe the creatine is losing that effect where i lifted for like an hour and 30 mins hard and my body would tell me more.. those were the days haha

vCash
    I had a question for any1 who has used or knows about taking stuff that helps you lose weight. I work out at least 4-5 days a week n play basketball n run about 3-4 times a week, but cause I smash unhealthy food n drink beer I cant seem to get at the weight I want. Right now im 200lbs n want to be like 180-185. Anyways I wanted to know if its dangerous to take anything like that to only lose like 15-20lbs, if not wat are some good types for a decent price? Or is the best thing to just eat healthier, cause if it is its not worth it lol
    Silence the Haters

vCash
    Run on the treadmill 2times a day for an hour
    I did it for 3weeks and ate anything and lost 10pounds
    but drink alot of water

vCash
    Don't think I ever posted my bio..

Height: 6.1 - 2
    Weight: Who knows I'll weight my self tomorrow

vCash
    I need some suggestions for a protein shake.I'm trying add lean muscle right now.

For the past few months, I've been drinking GNC lately. They had a sale buy one get one free. One thing I noticed about GNC products is they are way over priced.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    I have P90X but still have not used it. I know Hughest has used it in the past and his favorite was ab-ripper I believe.

With P90X, the object is to build up your Stamina (no pun intended lol) and get you to a level where you are up to speed with what they do on the DVD. I haven't looked into Insanity yet so I can't comment on it, but it's worth a shot to give P90X a try.
    P90x and Insanity is actually the program i am currently on.

If you are out of shape i would definitely recommend doing p90 first. I'm in shape and almost through up at the end of insanity.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    goin to the gym tomarrow running on the treadmill play some bball
    and lift ( bicep and tricep day)
    but everyone is saying o shouldnt work them out at the same time
    Ideally you could work your biceps on back day since doing back exercises require alot of work from the biceps. Triceps can be done on chest day because your triceps are involved in doing chest exercises as well.

However, there is nothing wrong with doing biceps and triceps in the same day. I know Rawz (not sure where he disappeared to) used to do Bi's and Tri's on the same day. I too at times will mix things up and do them on the same day as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Haha thanks, but it is a possibiltiy.. i at times find myself hungry while there but then if i eat before i go it has a reverse effect where i feel lazy.. I have to hit it just right I guess

My number one reasoning behind this is maybe the creatine is losing that effect where i lifted for like an hour and 30 mins hard and my body would tell me more.. those were the days haha
    Are you taking creatine before you work out or during?

vCash
    I'm trying to get bigger, I'm 17 yrs old, 5'11 145, I kinda know what to do in the weight room and what exercises to do so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some supplements to help me get bigger...it'll be much appreciated...

Soon...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARS+BULLS=:) View Post
    I had a question for any1 who has used or knows about taking stuff that helps you lose weight. I work out at least 4-5 days a week n play basketball n run about 3-4 times a week, but cause I smash unhealthy food n drink beer I cant seem to get at the weight I want. Right now im 200lbs n want to be like 180-185. Anyways I wanted to know if its dangerous to take anything like that to only lose like 15-20lbs, if not wat are some good types for a decent price? Or is the best thing to just eat healthier, cause if it is its not worth it lol
    Here's what I have learned about people using fat burners. Because they believe in the effects of the product, they tend to say to themselves "oh what the heck, it's ok to pig out today cause the fa burner will help me shed the fat anyway".

Your best bet is watching your diet, yes the transition will be tough but the first two weeks of eating healthy will be the hardest to get through. Once you've gotten over the hump and start seeing results, it's smooth sailing from there.

Aside from that, I've heard good things about Lipo 6 but have never tried it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlr52192 View Post
    I'm trying to get bigger, I'm 17 yrs old, 5'11 145, I kinda know what to do in the weight room and what exercises to do so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some supplements to help me get bigger...it'll be much appreciated...
    Dont worry about supplements yet the only thing i would take right now is protein. You still have some growing to do so you should increase your calorie intake but keep the calories clean (no junk food)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    P90x and Insanity is actually the program i am currently on.

If you are out of shape i would definitely recommend doing p90 first. I'm in shape and almost through up at the end of insanity.
    Im considering p90x too, I've looked at it but never actually tried it. How long and how many times per week should you do it?

Im thinking about doing it just to vary my workout, so I can life one day and do this another for cardio because the more conventional types of cardio are getting boring.

Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast