Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroach View Post
    Quick question for you fitness guys:

So my cousin's wedding is coming up in less than a month, and if possible I would like to drop 5-10 pounds before the wedding. I'm already on a diet, all I've eaten since Monday is salads and fish. I'm just lifting weights now, what else do I gotta do? Jog each day and for how long?
    Jogging each day will do the trick, as long as you remain dedicated & don't indulge on eating a ton more than normal.

Depending on your condition I would recommend running 2-4 miles a day for the next few weeks. If you stay true to that you are certain to lose at least 5 pounds. It won't make much of a difference if you only do it every couple of days though.

I went to the gym twice yesterday. 40 minutes on the elliptical & ran 3 miles the first trip there. Then went back in the evening & did another 30 minutes on the elliptical.

vCash
    How do you keep motivated on the eliptical? I get so bored whenever I get on the machines. It's why I stick to swimming.

vCash
    when i do the eliptical i do the x-train mode or areboics mode it makes you go a certain speed tells to just use your arms by pulling then it yells you to just your arms by pushing then mantain a certain speed, then just use your legs at your own pace the it makes you reverse direction just using your legs at your own pace. keeps me interested so you guys can try that
    Last edited by poppa12645; 01-29-2010 at 01:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    How did you like the taste of NO Xplode? What flavor did you get?

Pleaseeee give me a heads up when you try your Jack3d, I'd love to hear how you liked it.
    Ive tried two flavors of NO explode. The Lemon lime is fizzy and tastes bitter, but the orange is much better.

I'll be sure to give you updates on Jack3d, Im gonna try it sometime at the beginning of next week most likely. I got the Lemon lime because thats all they had left, supposedly the fruit punch is way better but they were out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Go to this link. Those are the top selling thermogenics. You can click on each and do your own research, cause I don't take any at the moment.

FWIW, I'm quite interested in Animal Cuts for myself to help me get rid of my remaining fat in the lovehandle area. Their cycle is 3 weeks on, one week off, while only taking two packs per day.

It's a LOT of pills though, each pack has 9 pills, so you're taking 18 pills per day.

It sounds like a lot, but if you're good with pills it shouldn't be a problem.

For you, though...I'd look for a thermogenic fat burner that is really good at controlling your hunger. I've read that Animal Cuts makes you a lot less hungry throughout the day.
    I tried animal cuts and I liked it, but make sure you cycle it. I was able to shed a good amount of the stubborn things that I was targeting but the results really didnt last all that long. The first two weeks were great, but I could feel my body getting used to it the longer I took it. That being said, it always was great in controlling hunger.

And the amount of pills wasnt really a problem, they are pretty small

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa12645 View Post
    when i do the eliptical i do the x-train mode or areboics mode it makes you go a certain speed tells to just use your arms by pulling then it yells you to just your arms by pushing then mantain a certain speed, then just use your legs at your own pace the it makes you reverse direction just using your legs at your own pace. keeps me interested so you guys can try that
    I have done this before, if your not used to it, it can be extremely tough!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dro View Post
    Ive tried two flavors of NO explode. The Lemon lime is fizzy and tastes bitter, but the orange is much better.

I'll be sure to give you updates on Jack3d, Im gonna try it sometime at the beginning of next week most likely. I got the Lemon lime because thats all they had left, supposedly the fruit punch is way better but they were out
    I actually ordered my new set of supps last night and had NO Xplode in my cart, after reading a few different reviews on Jack3d from different sources, I've decided to give it a shot as well and removed NO Xplode from my cart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    You can get a great cardio workout using weights as well. I would switch it up and do the elyptical 2-3 times a week and use weights the other 2-3 days. If your looking for a few weight routines let us know.
    This

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    More protein equals lean muscles and fat loss. Add in a god quality cardio program and that's all you really need.

Since yo only have a month, try doing an HIIT program. Just go to Youtube and search for HIIT and you'll find quite a few videos on it.

Good luck and keep us posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiansFan337 View Post
    Jogging each day will do the trick, as long as you remain dedicated & don't indulge on eating a ton more than normal.

Depending on your condition I would recommend running 2-4 miles a day for the next few weeks. If you stay true to that you are certain to lose at least 5 pounds. It won't make much of a difference if you only do it every couple of days though.
    Thanks fellas, I'll make sure to do what ya said and keep ya posted.

What about sit-ups though if I have a busy day and its too late and cold to jog? (Utah lol) How many would substitute?

vCash
    Just ordered a 5lb tub of Syntha 6 Chocolate Milkshake today!

Unfortunately I can't start using it until March/April when I do Insanity. I've heard nothing but good things from it, and the taste is supposed to be very good.

vCash
    I still HATE the taste of White Flood, but I had another great work out.

If anyone's thinking about getting it, try the lemonade, the raspberry sucks.

vCash
    Thanks fellas, I'll make sure to do what ya said and keep ya posted.

What about sit-ups though if I have a busy day and its too late and cold to jog? (Utah lol) How many would substitute?
    Jump rope is a good alternative dont do many situps I do Plank for 1min 30sec rest for 30sec plank for 1min rest for 1min plank for 1min then 1min rest then side plank 1 min each side two times no rest then a 3 sets of crunches I just started doing this mondays and fridays and I do weighted abs on Wednesday by abs have been pretty sore
    Last edited by poppa12645; 01-29-2010 at 10:46 PM.

vCash
    Back and Bi's

Isolated T bar rows
    400x2 380x4 315x10

Reverse grip pull down
    322.5 x7 322.5x6

Cable Rows
    322.5 x5 315x6

Wide grip pull down Drop set
    300x4 225x6 185x8

Wide grip Isolated T bar rows
    225x10 180x10 135x10

standing curls drop set
    175x2 155x4 135x6

Preacher dumbbell curl
    75x 3 65 x5 55x10

Standing Hammer curl
    55x10 55x8

Standing high cable curl
    60x10 50x12

vCash
    Sit ups are solid for building muscle, but it doesn't compare to running in the fat-loss department I don't think.

Like the other poster suggested, buy a cheap jumprope at walmart or somewhere similar. That'll be your best bet I'd say.

Doesn't require much room, and gets the heart pumpin.

vCash
    Eh, Don't like the fact that the sig pic has to be that small

I miss Ironhide's facepalm already lol

Edit: Here's a link to my pic if anyone is interested.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/237/stamina.jpg
    Last edited by Stamina; 01-30-2010 at 02:32 AM.

Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast