Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1504
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,470
    vCash
    1500
    This thread just doesn't feel the same. My left wrist still giving me a bit of trouble now wearing a wrist guard. But in good news got a bench press set for free.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,113
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrizzleBear View Post
    This thread just doesn't feel the same. My left wrist still giving me a bit of trouble now wearing a wrist guard. But in good news got a bench press set for free.
    Co0L! Free stuff is always nice

    I had some free weight dumbells sitting in my garage so I brought them into work so I can do simple stuff like bicep curls, tricep extetions, over head presses, etc...
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,113
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrizzleBear View Post
    This thread just doesn't feel the same. My left wrist still giving me a bit of trouble now wearing a wrist guard. But in good news got a bench press set for free.
    By the way.... your sig, is that the Bear from the cartoon Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law? I believe that's were the Bear is from. I loved that show!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,712
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Hugh, I know you don't wanna hear this but, you prolly need to relax for a week or two. Have you seen a doctor yet?
    I don't want to hear it, and i'm going to act like i didnt haha.

    Just gotta keep lifting.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,113
    vCash
    1500
    Can't wait to hit the gym, Sunday morning when I get out of work, I'm going straight ot he gym and kick things off with a good leg workout. Squats, leg presses, calf raises, hamstring curls, etc...
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    42,987
    vCash
    1500
    Still getting back from my torn meniscus. Ran 3 miles & lifted last night, then played basketball for 2 hours today. It feels pretty good.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    By the way.... your sig, is that the Bear from the cartoon Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law? I believe that's were the Bear is from. I loved that show!
    Sure is

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    33,939
    vCash
    1500
    Im officially getting started with the Insanity program tomorrow, wish me luck

    I miss being in shape

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,400
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Co0L! Free stuff is always nice

    I had some free weight dumbells sitting in my garage so I brought them into work so I can do simple stuff like bicep curls, tricep extetions, over head presses, etc...
    where do you work that they let you bringweights into work

    Straight Flash Homey

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,113
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    where do you work that they let you bringweights into work
    I work in an IT depertment for my company, I work the overnight shift. I am the supervisor here so no one can tell me what I can or cannot do lol. I got my co-workers into it, they use my dumbells as well.

    For the most part, we are a responsive unit (like a fire department). We monitor our networks and only if there are issues, then we respond, otherwise, it's usually quiet here.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,470
    vCash
    1500
    School years almost over for me, making gym so much more enjoyable (Less people) and go at earlier times getting it out of the way. This thread should get stick-ed.
    Last edited by BrizzleBear; 10-25-2009 at 04:58 AM.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,113
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrizzleBear View Post
    School years almost over for me, making gym so much more enjoyable (Less people) and go at earlier times getting it out of the way. This thread should get stick-ed.
    That was my goal when I started the initial thread, unfortunately we haven't been stickied yet and we're now in chapter II.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    33,939
    vCash
    1500
    Got the first Insanity workout under my belt, Plyometric Cardio Circuit.

    It was ****ing awesome, it was soo damn hard and i dont think my hearts ever beaten that hard.

    I think its kinda like HIIT but on freakin steroids. The guy has no clue what a break is.

    Its basically Cardio at this point in the program but at the end you do the resistance sets and those were crazy awesome.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,712
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Got the first Insanity workout under my belt, Plyometric Cardio Circuit.

    It was ****ing awesome, it was soo damn hard and i dont think my hearts ever beaten that hard.

    I think its kinda like HIIT but on freakin steroids. The guy has no clue what a break is.

    Its basically Cardio at this point in the program but at the end you do the resistance sets and those were crazy awesome.
    This is Tony Horton as well?

    Guy cracks me up in these videos.

    At the end of the kenpo X: "I can't count, but i can punch!"
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    33,939
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    This is Tony Horton as well?

    Guy cracks me up in these videos.

    At the end of the kenpo X: "I can't count, but i can punch!"
    Nah, this guy is Shaun T.
    He had the hip hop abs stuff, so far he doesnt seem like the jokey Tony Horton type (I like the part where he goes "Do you have tickets to the show" and then he lifts his biceps when the girl asks what show) but hes intense and hes screaming all the way through.

    He really gets you into the mood.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •