Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,501 to 1,504 of 1504
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Increase height as in your actual height? Or are you talking vertical leap?
    Yeah i meant actual height. Im only 5' 8" and 19 yrs old, id love to gain some height but outside of pullups im not sure what i can do.

Andy's List of Secrets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsLegacy View Post
    Question to Stamina: Do you do any cardio at the gym?(elliptical/treadmill). If so, how often and what do you do?

Always wondered. I'm sure you've answered, just haven't seen a response
    I honestly do not do any cardio in the gym. If anything, I do a 5-10 minute warm up on an elliptical and that's only if time permits. The cardio I get is on Sundays when I play Football for like 2 hours and playing Softball every Monday and Wednesdays (not an excessive amount of cardio for Softball but it still counts.)

I'm actually going to tune up my mountain bike and start trail riding very soon. I'm hoping to start this in like the next week or two.

My gym has a pool but I've never used it.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Yeah i meant actual height. Im only 5' 8" and 19 yrs old, id love to gain some height but outside of pullups im not sure what i can do.
    Unfortunately height is all about your bone structure and genetics. There isn't much you can do to improve this. Sorry Ronin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by footballer2369 View Post
    he was talking height, but i am interested in anything you can add about vertical leap...

same goes for everyone else...

i'm fast and pretty explosive right now, but i just don't have much in the way of a vertical leap...still can't dunk
    Vertical leap is all about the legs. You can increase your vertical leap by doing explosive squat sets. Meaning instead of doing the usual up/down rhythm. You would ease the weights down slowly and controlled, once you get to the bottom, you explode upwards (fast motion)

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101