Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

New Kings Fantasy Basketball Sub-forum

All threads in here can be used for discussions about the league, as well as trade blocks, injury threads and etc.

vCash
    Thanks SI.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    when are we gonna draft?

I think the scheduled time is next Sunday at 9, which doesn't really work for me, I have 3 midterms 3 days in a row right after that Sunday.

Thursday (evening/night) or Saturday (all-day) works for me.

ELEVEN ONE TEN

vCash
    alright, i can move the draft ahead one day.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Glad to see this getting done and the league almost ready to draft.

Good job sf on making this happen.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    thank you and i'm hoping for a good year. Hopefully everyone is active.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    So draft day isn't on Sunday anymore??

vCash
    i'm keeping it for sunday. I we get at least 5 people who object to the date, i'll change it.

<3

vCash
    This is a great idea.
    >>> Sacramento Kings, The Real 2002 NBA Champs <<<
    [img]http://****************************/uploads/U427-1255068543.png[/img]

"I'm not a business-man. I'm a business...man." -Jay-Z

vCash
    So what happens if someone can't make the draft??

vCash
    They are auto picked for. But they can rank their players any time up till the draft.
    >>> Sacramento Kings, The Real 2002 NBA Champs <<<
    [img]http://****************************/uploads/U427-1255068543.png[/img]

"I'm not a business-man. I'm a business...man." -Jay-Z

vCash
    yeah, really no harm. You might not get the players you want, but it still shouldn't affect you in the long run.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GregR25 View Post
    They are auto picked for. But they can rank their players any time up till the draft.
    What do you mean??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    What do you mean??
    so espn has default rankings or you can manually do your own rankings. Should you miss the draft, you're team will be auto-picked according to your manual rankings.

ex: lets say tyreke evans is ranked 60th, but you really want him. So you manually rank him 25th. If you miss the draft, you'll have a better chance at getting Evans.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    so espn has default rankings or you can manually do your own rankings. Should you miss the draft, you're team will be auto-picked according to your manual rankings.

ex: lets say tyreke evans is ranked 60th, but you really want him. So you manually rank him 25th. If you miss the draft, you'll have a better chance at getting Evans.
    That's pretty cool. I might do that. Gotta figure it out 1st to do it though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast