Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Is any one up for a ........

Kings forum fantasy basketball league on yahoo???
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    how bout espn?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    is it free??
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.

vCash
    yeah, it's free. Probably same quality, but all my other leagues (nfl/nhl) are on espn so it would be easier to be organized and keep track.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I've been interested in a basketball fantasy league for awhile now but I don't know how they work or anything.

I'm down for it though.

vCash
    Lets see how many people we can get to see if it is worth it. I think it would be fun so we could talk a little mess back and forth when playing one another.

I am not sure how many posters we will get in here that want to do it. Hopefully enough to field 8-12 teams I would think.

vCash
    I'd be down

Slap Hands!

vCash
    That's 4 so far including myself.

vCash
    I guess we can just create a running list:

1. Randy West
    2. 5518
    3. Derek
    4. ZebraCity

<3

vCash
    I am in; I played in the yahoo fantasy league last year with this forum on Yahoo. (I won)

1. Randy West
    2. 5518
    3. Derek
    4. ZebraCity
    5. SlowRide

vCash
    IDK how it works

vCash
    you draft a team. Your team plays another team. And the stats that the players get in the real games is the same stats you get in your fantasy matchup.

for example, let's say pierce scores 25 one game, well that would go to your pt total. And it's cumulative for a week. so if he scores 25 for 4 games in a week, thats 100 pts for your pt total.

they have stats like reb, asst, stl, blocks, you know... all the basics.

<3

vCash
    i wish i could. i dont have time this year tho. way to busy with school. sorry guys
    "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    you draft a team. Your team plays another team. And the stats that the players get in the real games is the same stats you get in your fantasy matchup.

for example, let's say pierce scores 25 one game, well that would go to your pt total. And it's cumulative for a week. so if he scores 25 for 4 games in a week, thats 100 pts for your pt total.

they have stats like reb, asst, stl, blocks, you know... all the basics.
    Do you have the same players as you do on the team that you draft or do you draft different players from around the league to be on your team??

I have no clue what I'm getting into....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Do you have the same players as you do on the team that you draft or do you draft different players from around the league to be on your team??

I have no clue what I'm getting into....
    2nd one.

You draft individual players to be on your team. It's really simple once you get started. Drafting is the funnest part.

<3

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast