• Shaun Hill

3 2.36%
  • Kyle Boller/ Marc Bulger

0 0%
  • Kurt Warner

2 1.57%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    According to everyone who hates donovan mcnabb this is the only season that he has ever played.

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonwarne52 View Post
    Drew Brees

Then:
    Aaron Rodgers/Jay Cutler/Eli Manning/Donovan McNabb
    aaron rodgers and jay cutler ? why don't you but Shaun Hill ahead of eli too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post

OK Brett Farve is the best QB in the NFL. Have you seen his career numbers?

You really read deep into things don't you? Now did I say that we are looking at career numbers? You have to look at the last couple of years for every player unless they are a rookie or only a second year player. You always have to prove that you can be great for more then a few games or a year/two.

vCash
    Eli/Rogers/Cutler/Ryan better then McNabb??? Let's not kid ourselves here.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    polls like this aren't really representative of who is better or who is not, suppose a flock of redskin fans come in here and voted jason campbell, it would throw the accuracy of the poll off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post

You really read deep into things don't you? Now did I say that we are looking at career numbers? You have to look at the last couple of years for every player unless they are a rookie or only a second year player. You always have to prove that you can be great for more then a few games or a year/two.

i see lots of interceptions for favre and lots of missed games for mcnabb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Here i will make it even easier on you:

Eli Manning will be a elite QB at the end of 2009. He will be 3rd behind Peyton and Brees. He will play great against any defense you throw at him, Saints, EAGLES, ext. It's in his blood and he is showing it, he will have his off games but will be the 3rd best QB behind Peyton and Brees in 2009.
    I love how you say he will play well against any defense you throw at him and he will have his off games. If he has an off game he will not play well against that defense. Which means he wouldnt play well against any defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Reasons View Post
    aaron rodgers and jay cutler ? why don't you but Shaun Hill ahead of eli too.
    .....huh?

I didn't place any of them ahead of him.

vCash
    i see lots of interceptions for favre and lots of missed games for mcnabb.
    Where does it say anything about me saying that they don't do that? Your just trying to make points to make Eli Manning look good. How about he actually plays good for more then a few games? Then we can actually put him into the debate.

vCash
    i see lots of interceptions for favre
    Do you think that might have something to do with the fact he currently holds the NFL record for most career passing attempts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post

But Mcnabb had a career year last year. It takes most QB's a few years to really standout as they get into there prime. And Eli is just getting into his prime. look at his brother Peyton's 1st 5 years in the NFL they were not that much better then Eli.

vCash
    polls like this aren't really representative of who is better or who is not, suppose a flock of redskin fans come in here and voted jason campbell, it would throw the accuracy of the poll off.
    Its an opinion poll the winner is clearly Brees I wouldn't pay that much attention to the other results.

vCash
    Kind of like how Eli has 5 votes?

Thats hilarious, Eli better than Brees, LOL

To every QB in the NFL, welcome to your own personal hell.

vCash
    Rodgers is underrated....he's playing good good with the worst o line in the league..but ELI is getting there with Brees

Props to Vick27M^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    I love how you say he will play well against any defense you throw at him and he will have his off games. If he has an off game he will not play well against that defense. Which means he wouldnt play well against any defense.
    well every QB in NFL history has off days. what do you expect? I wasn't gonna try to say Eli was superman.

I just hope you get my drift. By the end of the year 2 current NFL QB's will be better then Eli. Peyton and Brees.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast