• Shaun Hill

3 2.36%
  • Kyle Boller/ Marc Bulger

0 0%
  • Kurt Warner

2 1.57%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Awful lot of votes for someone who has played 2 games.

And Shaun Hill hahaha

vCash
    brees
    eli
    cutler
    rodgers
    mcnabb
    favre

everyone said that the giants passing game would suffer without plax but eli is playing awesome this year, brees is still number one ring
    Last edited by brooks3399; 10-12-2009 at 05:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    how about the SB vs. the Pats.

You can't penalizie Eili for being on a great team. Look at his numbers! they are right behind Brees. and ahead of everyone else.

but those numbers don't show much since he is on a great team. BULL****INGSHIT
    Defense won the game against the pats dont deny that. Not Eli Manning you know that. That drive was lucky Asante Samuel dropped a pick and the Tyree play was also luck. Difference is Brees has played good D, The numbers dont mean anything against those defenses because other Washington none of them are good.

Tony romo had great numbers at the beginning of last year what do you think of him now?

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    Defense won the game against the pats dont deny that. Not Eli Manning you know that. That drive was lucky Asante Samuel dropped a pick and the Tyree play was also luck. Difference is Brees has played good D, The numbers dont mean anything against those defenses because other Washington none of them are good.

Tony romo had great numbers at the beginning of last year what do you think of him now?
    OK when Eili does great next game @Saints, will that be enough? or against Eagles or whomever, cuz he is turning into an elite QB weather you like it or not.

vCash
    Brees
    Rodgers
    Eli
    Mcnabb

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    Defense won the game against the pats dont deny that. Not Eli Manning you know that.
    The Giants had like 100 yards rushing in that game and averaged like 5.0 YPR anyways, so it's kind of moot point.

vCash
    1.Brees
    2.Eli

a step below: Matt Ryan, McNabb, Cutler, Rodger

I'm not gonna argue with Brees is better then Eli. But they are both having great years. And Eli is doing it with unproven WR's.
    No it's

1. Brees

2. McNabb
    3. Rodgers/Eli/Cutler/Ryan/Etc

I welcome Eli Manning to the world of McNabb with unproven WR's like last season. Eli Manning has been impressive but it's too early to call him the second best QB in the NFC after a few games where he hasnt played a good defense yet. I'm well aware of all his stats that I won't need you to tell me them at all and I'm well aware of what targets he has.

By YPG:
    Tampa - 28th
    Oakland - 31st
    Kansas City - 32nd
    Dallas - 21st
    Washington - 6th

Not to mention that most of those offensives are not very good. They average 23:43 MPG on the G-Men offensively. The only real good defense by the numbers that they played were the Redskins.

vCash
    OK when Eili does great next game @Saints, will that be enough? or against Eagles or whomever, cuz he is turning into an elite QB weather you like it or not.
    Ok should i quote you on that one? Are you guranteeing that he will do well in these games. Im not saying he won't because he has looked good this year but it has been against bad defenses. The Saints game shouldnt count their pass D isnt great. Kevin Kolb threw for 391 yards against them.

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash
    McNabb is good, but for there to be any votes besides Brees is messed up.

vCash
    Ok should i quote you on that one? Are you guranteeing that he will do well in these games. Im not saying he won't because he has looked good this year but it has been against bad defenses. The Saints game shouldnt count their pass D isnt great. Kevin Kolb threw for 391 yards against them.
    yes please I will love you to quote me. Its a guarantee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    No it's

1. Brees

2. McNabb
    3. Rodgers/Eli/Cutler/Ryan/Etc

I welcome Eli Manning to the world of McNabb with unproven WR's like last season. Eli Manning has been impressive but it's too early to call him the second best QB in the NFC after a few games where he hasnt played a good defense yet. I'm well aware of all his stats that I won't need you to tell me them at all and I'm well aware of what targets he has.

By YPG:
    Tampa - 28th
    Oakland - 31st
    Kansas City - 32nd
    Dallas - 21st
    Washington - 6th

Not to mention that most of those offensives are not very good. They average 23:43 MPG on the G-Men offensively. The only real good defense by the numbers that they played were the Redskins.
    every single thing you just said can be exactly the same with Mcnabb, and Eli has played 3 more games then him.

vCash
    i love how you said Mcnabb is #2 in NFC while he has played 2 ****ing games this year, while Farve has played the whole year at a very high level yet you need "a few more games"

such a ****ing homer, it's unbelievable.

I didn't know that this was the only season that McNabb has played..

vCash
    every single thing you just said can be exactly the same with Mcnabb, and Eli has played 3 more games then him.
    No not really..

1. Why are you only talking about this season?

2. Not really considering the Panthers game he only played half the game really and by the numbers they don't have a bad defense at all. Tampa Bay does have an awful defense though and I never said McNabb was good only because of a few games.

vCash
    Here i will make it even easier on you:

Eli Manning will be a elite QB at the end of 2009. He will be 3rd behind Peyton and Brees. He will play great against any defense you throw at him, Saints, EAGLES, ext. It's in his blood and he is showing it, he will have his off games but will be the 3rd best QB behind Peyton and Brees in 2009.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    No not really..

1. Why are you only talking about this season?

2. Not really considering the Panthers game he only played half the game really and by the numbers they don't have a bad defense at all. Tampa Bay does have an awful defense though and I never said McNabb was good only because of a few games.

OK Brett Farve is the best QB in the NFL. Have you seen his career numbers?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast