Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Can we call Russell a bust yet? I don't think I've ever heard of an overwieght athlete.... espcailly a #1 pick QB. Greed + Glut = BUST. I would fine him and get as much of your money back as possilbe.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Jamarcus is seriously the punch line of the NFL.

vCash
    When I think of JaMarcus, all I think of is cartman yelling BEEFCAKE
    Props to VCU4LIFEGOVIKS for the sig

vCash
    JaMarcus hungry.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno View Post
    Only in size.

It will takes A LOT for a NFL player to ever pass Ryan Leaf in terms of NFL Busthood. Leaf is the definition of what not to be on the field, and off the field.

His entire life should be portrayed into a comedy movie, directed by Adam McKay.
    That is completely true, no one will probably ever come close to touching Leaf in terms of a bust. He was so out there and erratic that he burned himself down. Russell is a bust so fat, I mean far, but it's just to his lack of committment. He's fat and he doesn't appear to really care all that much, but at least he's quiet about it. He's not threatening reporters and acting like a baby publicly. I see no one being as big of a bust as Leaf because I doubt there will ever be a player taken so high that is so immature. These days teams won't take that risk. I don't know about the movie part, but Leaf is and forever will be the biggest bust in history, not in terms of body size though because that goes to Russell. Look at the bright side, after they realize Russell won't pan out at QB, they've got him penciled in at RG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    I really think he may be the worst quarterback of all time. This is coming from a Raider fan.

vCash
    The Raiders would be better off with uncle Rico at QB right now..What a mistake letting Garcia go

vCash
    Russell might end up in the UFL if it stays around

vCash
    It's really sad that a #1 pick won't even be in the NFL after his rookie contract is up. He's just the worst QB I've ever seen. It doesn't even seem to bother him that he's awful, that's what gets me...the guy just doesn't seem to care at all.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroach View Post
    Haha this guy is a joke for a #1 pick. How can you be overweight in the NFL and not go to the damn meetings? I mean you get paid millions of dollars to play and you can't? They cut Jeff Garcia and everything for this guy.
    Supposedly Garcia asked to be released.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567