Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    he is a big bust...i mean that literally and figuretively

vCash
    I heard he carries his playbook in a fat roll on the side....I mean at least the fat has a useful purpose.....forget love handles, he has love guardrails, they hold something in place.....

On a serious note--his completion percentage is about the worst it can be....this team cannot continue to wait on someone who is not only not improving, but actually regressing....Remeber Al Davis publically defended Russel when Kiffin left, syaing he was a good football player.....and that Kiffin wanted rid of him.....well, maybe Kiffin was right there Al.......what coach would want his job riding on this guy?

vCash
    and do they fine by the pound?..and how much?.....this is actually kinda funny.....100,1000? how much a pound is he fined??.....maybe he can just play LG or something if he can't get the QB thing down.....I mean, maybe transfer him to DE, if he gets some sacks at least you got something for the money, kinda like you drafted a top DE ya know?

Man, I hate me some me right now...LOL!

vCash
    Of course you can fine a guy for bein over wieght..thats an injury hazzard..they have a lot of money invested in these guys

vCash
    I'm honestly surprised ANY starting quarterback in the National Football League could be as bad as Jamarcus Russell...I mean, I understand the idea of giving him time to develop, but it just seems as if he doesn't even care. Maybe the dumbest (literally) player in the league today.

vCash
    He is a huge disapointment. I heard he got up to 310 in the offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelrain43 View Post
    and do they fine by the pound?..and how much?.....this is actually kinda funny.....100,1000? how much a pound is he fined??.....maybe he can just play LG or something if he can't get the QB thing down.....I mean, maybe transfer him to DE, if he gets some sacks at least you got something for the money, kinda like you drafted a top DE ya know?

Man, I hate me some me right now...LOL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    how can you find someone for being overweight i understand the meetings but you cant fine someone for being overweight.
    yes you can. each position has desired weight requirements so that the players conditions can be monitored. sometimes players are even cut due to weight requirements. bout time they fine his fat azz.

vCash
    JaDonut, Jamanboobs
    Celts.Pats.Sox.A's.Ajax.Netherlands Soccer Team.

vCash
    Amazing how everything Raider related always ends up in the NFL forum. Russell sucks

vCash
    who do u guys think is a bigger bust for a number 1 pick russell or kwame brown?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    how can you find someone for being overweight i understand the meetings but you cant fine someone for being overweight.
    Uhh, yes you can and they did. Part of being a professional athlete is being in shape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I'm honestly surprised ANY starting quarterback in the National Football League could be as bad as Jamarcus Russell...I mean, I understand the idea of giving him time to develop, but it just seems as if he doesn't even care. Maybe the dumbest (literally) player in the league today.
    What the Raiders need to do is bench his fat, lazy ***** and continue to fine his fat, lazy ***** for being overweight and late for meetings

vCash
    Someone should make a thread who is a bigger bust... russel or pamela anderson?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelrain43 View Post
    Fined for being a fatty isn't a good sign.....LOL!..Big ben better watch it too......he ain't got no neck no more....just face and shoulders, with a roll.....
    Haha I have noticed that too...His face got so fat this off season, I think someone drank and ate a bit too much after the Super Bowl...Russell should have gotten fined for being the worst QB in football

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast