Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Jamarcus Russell Fined For Missing Meetings & Being Overweight

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders QB JaMarcus Russell has been fined by the team for being overweight and being late for team meetings, according to Boomer Esiason, of CBS Sports. 'I donít want to beat a dead horse here, but itís come to my attention that he has been fined heavily already for being overweight and for being late to meetings. And, heís already missed one meeting. Iím telling you right now, the other 52 guys on that roster are looking at (head coach) Tom Cable. Theyíre looking at Al Davis, and theyíre saying we deserve better than this. Thatís why every time he goes on the field, whatís the quarterbackís job Ė to be the leader of the other men on the field with them; to inspire them to greater heights. Right now, he is holding them back,' Esiason said. When asked whether Russell had indeed been fined and missed meetings, Cable said, 'Iím not going to talk about our internal stuff that way.'
    http://www.fantasysp.com/player/nfl/...Russell/568833

Maybe it is true, maybe JaDonut is one of the Biggest Busts in NFL History.

vCash
    Fined for being a fatty isn't a good sign.....LOL!..Big ben better watch it too......he ain't got no neck no more....just face and shoulders, with a roll.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelrain43 View Post
    Fined for being a fatty isn't a good sign.....LOL!..Big ben better watch it too......he ain't got no neck no more....just face and shoulders, with a roll.....
    Haha I have noticed that too...His face got so fat this off season, I think someone drank and ate a bit too much after the Super Bowl...Russell should have gotten fined for being the worst QB in football

vCash
    how can you find someone for being overweight i understand the meetings but you cant fine someone for being overweight.

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    how can you find someone for being overweight i understand the meetings but you cant fine someone for being overweight.
    stuff like that's pretty common. It's in the contract.

He should get fined for sucking too.

vCash
    yes you can. each position has desired weight requirements so that the players conditions can be monitored. sometimes players are even cut due to weight requirements. bout time they fine his fat azz.

vCash
    JaDonut, Jamanboobs
    Celts.Pats.Sox.A's.Ajax.Netherlands Soccer Team.

vCash
    Uhh, yes you can and they did. Part of being a professional athlete is being in shape.

vCash
    he was signed as a qb not ol.. there is a big difference in money between the two positions.. not many teams [even the raiders] want a 350 pound qb that cant show up on time to make his 40mill

vCash
    Playing weight is in their contract. all that physical crap they do, gets put in, and J-lard had issues in college, you know its in there. Al is setting up for the dreaded "contract violations" dismissal. my opinion only, of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 00raider81 View Post
    Playing weight is in their contract. all that physical crap they do, gets put in, and J-lard had issues in college, you know its in there. Al is setting up for the dreaded "contract violations" dismissal. my opinion only, of course.
    i seee it coming to.....(release) they can still get garcia to fill the void until they get a good qb next year

vCash
    u must not know to much about football

Yes this is my own tat i got the main tat in 2007 or 2008 i added the 3 trophies nov 2010

Props to SFGiants4life for hosting

vCash
    I love this.

vCash
    and i perfer jamanboobs to jadonut.

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash
    shoulda been fined for sucking *****. Maybe he shoult try star caps like those two fat***** in Minnesota

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast