Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Official PSD Phil Kessel Thread #2

Alright Halladaymvp, I made a Kessel thread like you asked. Soooooooo you gave up two first round picks for a heartless offense only injured winger who was benefitting from great linemates. Good luck with that whole rebuilding thing......

vCash
    What is your evidence that he is heartless...do you have any?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    I heard he eats babies could be just a rumor though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    Because he wanted him on his team but instead he got Dany "I have a NTC but I'll waive it. No no, I'll only waive it for certain teams" Heatley.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    I heard he eats babies could be just a rumor though
    nahh the rumor i heard was he eats puppies uses their bones to kill the babies

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    He puts kittens in a wood chipper and makes chili out of the remains.
    What I mean by heartless is he just doesn't care, and his lackluster defensive play will drive you insane. Just ask any Bruins fan (except MalkinisMagic who seems to think Kessel is some sort of god.)

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, I was desperate for anybody, we needed to make a move. I used to hate Heatley until he came to the Sharks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    At least the pups don't go to waste LOL (after raising four dogs I have lost all sympathy for puppies

vCash
    A guy who comes back in the same year from a battle of cancer has plenty of heart IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    wow took it too far.thats those in china. how could you be so rude?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSharks2010 View Post
    He puts kittens in a wood chipper and makes chili out of the remains.
    What I mean by heartless is he just doesn't care, and his lackluster defensive play will drive you insane. Just ask any Bruins fan (except MalkinisMagic who seems to think Kessel is some sort of god.)

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, I was desperate for anybody, we needed to make a move. I used to hate Heatley until he came to the Sharks
    Well before it was decided he would be traded most Bruins fans still like the guy IIRC. Anyway, you talk about lackluster defense, that's probably true but I could argue that many players at the age of 21 mind you are not complete players and simply don't have the experience. Julien plays a defensive style of hockey as does Ron Wilson(supposedly ) and maybe it's just a coaching change that he needs. One thing I do know is that Kessel is being paid to produce on offense, even if he becomes just an average defender I'd be fine with that. As far as Kessel not caring...I don't know how to answer that because that's pretty hard to prove arguing for either side. I have a hard time believing a player with all these supposed negatives would volunteer to come play for Toronto. I just think it's way, way too early to judge a 21 year old. All I know is that he scored 36 goals, all be it with a great center but people need to understand that that's not always a great argument, you could argue that Savard helped Kessel or that Kessel helped Savard. Nobody seems to think about that.

vCash
    I don't think he is heartless, but I dont think he wants to win the cup as bad as most players in the NHL. Atleast Heatley wanted to be on a playoff contending team.

vCash
    And Heatley quit on his team. What really pissed off most GM's is that he asked for a NTC then quit on the team after what, 2 years? Then he says he'll waive the NTC but he won't go to Edmonton. He really ****ed over Ottawa. I'd be pretty pissed If I was Ottawa, Heatley did all he could to screw the Sens and brought his trade value to an all-time low.

vCash
    Who's Phil Kessel?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSharks2010 View Post
    Alright Halladaymvp, I made a Kessel thread like you asked. Soooooooo you gave up two first round picks for a heartless offense only injured winger who was benefitting from great linemates. Good luck with that whole rebuilding thing......
    Its a meh deal which we slighly overpaid but if Kessel becomes around 45 goal scorer for at least 5 years then its well worth it. I dont get why anyone hates him. Hes one of the leagues better goal scorers and is 21. Is he the greatest yet, no Did he benefit from Savard, yes Is he one of the top players 22 and under in hockey hell yeah

vCash
    Kessel isn't going to turn the franchise around by himself he'll need others around him to help him out.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast