Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Stars fans?

vCash

Stars fans?

Come on Stars fans lets talk some hockey wtf..we've had a long off season the Cowboys suck, the Rangers are done, the Mavs haven't started yet its time to get excited about Stars hockey!!
    Last edited by Merkin; 10-15-2009 at 11:29 PM.

vCash
    Stars vs. Bruins tomorrow night should be a good test to see where we are right now

vCash
    i'll talk with you .. sadly noone else seems to talk hockey in dallas

vCash
    i know its crazy you would think we had a terrible team by the way it is in these Stars forums

Thanks -PRIMETIME- for the BA sig.

vCash
    Not a lot of Stars fans on PSD, but I must say Brad Richards is doin work for my fantasy team... so he is not hurting my perception of the Stars.

vCash
    Its hard to tell how good this team is right now. They got absolutly killed by the Bruins at home, then traveled to Chicago and beat a very good young Blackhawks team (with their backup goalie in net).They're still learning a new system which is going to take time but it'll be interesting to see how good they become.

vCash
    ^^ true... i think we may have some very aggrivating times though ( such as last night losing to the kings 4-1 ) i ****ing hate the kings

vCash
    lets hope tonight isn't one of those aggravating games because i also cant stand losing to the ducks. we need to rebound after that dreadful showing against the kings. We're about to get Ott and Richards back though so that should help.

vCash
    ^^ thats a big upside.. i love ott everything about him... downside is we're still without modano and lehtinen both went to ir and that is a huge veteran presence that we are missing

vCash
    Big win to start the road trip. The penalty kill looks a lot better i thinks they've killed something like 15 of there last 17 so crow seems to be pushing the right buttons and so far the players seem to be responding. Huge to get Ott back he definitely leaves his mark on every game he's in and adds a toughness to the team that they cant seem to fill when he's out. I have a bad feeling that Lehtinen may end up being like Zubov was and just might have a hard time staying in the lineup. I hope I'm wrong though. We get another shot at the Kings tonight, the Stars need to come out and punch them in the mouth.

vCash
    If you think this is bad then you should check out the Ducks forum.
    Last edited by SJSharks2010; 10-22-2009 at 08:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSharks2010 View Post
    If you think this is bad then you should check out the Ducks forum.
    Saw their arena when we played them. Pretty terrible, empty seats everywhere.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    its pretty encouraging i guess in the fact that even though we're not winning a lot we are managing to pick up points in most of these games which will really help out if we can get on a little streak.