Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who is the Most Underrated Player in the NHL?

Since everyones arguing about overhyped/overrated.

Keith Ballard, Marc Staal, and Brooks Laich(Homer) are my picks. Personally I don't think Ryan Getzlaf get enough credit for what he does either.

What do you guys think?

Duncan Kieth.

Anze Kopitar, Dustin Brown, and I agree with Ballard.

jordan staal, I think with the ice time he eats up because of his deffensive skills he is very valuable. Without staal the penguins would be hurting deffensively considering her gets about 20 mins a game but doesnt produce many points so people overlook his worth but obviously people do know how good he is so he is not that underrated.

Jason Arnott , great leader and puts up decent points on a deffensive minded team with mediocore players

Marc Staal is a two way defender who for one year now has gone against the bests of the best. Staal is one of the best defensive skaters ive seen in a long time and with griadis help they limited Ovechkin to someting like 1 goal in 7 games!!!!!

Staal is gettin paid less than a mill, has a huge name in hockey with wining championships and talent and is still number one defender in new york rangers

Such an original thread topic.

Max Talbot

Sidney Crosby, from all the Flyers, Rangers and Capitals fans. lol. Easily the most-underrated by them.

I'm not a regular in the hockey world, just happen to be a Canucks fan from my time in Vancouver, and I must say that Kesler is extremely under-rated as I have not even heard of below the border. Watch out, this guy is a star in the making.
    Greatness is a Virtue

Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Sidney Crosby, from all the Flyers, Rangers and Capitals fans. lol. Easily the most-underrated by them.
    Don't forget the Bruins fans, we also don't think much of Cindy Criesby. lol

Jay bouwmeester, Jordan/Marc and even Erik Staal, Patrick Marleau, Zach Parise and Denis Wideman to name just a few.

definitely agree on ballard and laich, and corey perry gets almost no attention despite being anaheim's 2nd best asset up front. loui eriksson is another guy who doesn't get much attention despite his production.

Officer Carcillo doesn't want a f*cking liter of cola

sexicano31 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    thats from all the ignorant flyers fans. I think hes an amazing player, i just hate him cause he kills us lol. But on topic, John Quick is underrated imo

David krejci

Probably Marc Savard... Somehow he's been underrated for the better part of a decade.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast