Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: eagles, cowboys, and redskins can't hang with the GMEN!

Voters
1000. You may not vote on this poll
  • True

1,000 100.00%
  • False

0 0%
Page 1 of 131 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Abyss of Randomness

More than just a random topic thread, this will also be the place where a TM or MOD decides to dump that lame thread you decided to post up.

That's right lame threaders! If it's not a quality thread getting a good amount of hits - it goes to the abyss of randomness. Hopefully, never to be seen again!

But, it's still a place to talk random stuff, too!

Enjoy!
    MM
    Last edited by musclemenace; 09-29-2009 at 07:03 PM.

vCash
    Yankees win the AL EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    well wtf mate?!?! lol.. i finally posted something worth reading in Random Topic 2 and you close it!!! lmao.. this is just my day

GIANTS

vCash
    How did Romo do last night I only saw the 1st half.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    More than just a random topic thread, this will also be the place where a TM or MOD decides to dump that lame thread you decided to post up.

That's right lame threaders! If it's not a qualtiy thread getting a good amount of hits - it goes to the abyss of randomness. Hopefully, never to be seen again!

But, it's still a place to talk random stuff, too!

Enjoy!
    MM
    First thing I hope to never see again is your spelling of quality. You bolded it, just to make sure we see it too.

Thats what you get for picking on someone in the last thread who spelled "hole" as "whole"

vCash
    hahaha! difference is, mine is a typo. the other was just not knowing a hole from a whole hole... which brings me to you...
    Last edited by musclemenace; 09-29-2009 at 07:05 PM.

vCash
    hahaha! difference is, mine is a typo. the other was just not knowing a hole from a whole hole... which brings me to you...

vCash
    I don't know why, but every time I see "whole" used where "hole" is supposed to be, for some reason...it looks dirty. Every time I see something like "run it through the whole between the tackles," the first word that comes to mind is "yuck."

If that's not random enough for you, I got a lot more.

vCash

Jacobs vs. Bradshaw

Who will have more yards this year...Earth or Fire?

So far this year...its Bradshaw. Also, during the SB playoff run...Bradshaw was the leading rusher. This is all despite the fact that Bradshaw gets less carries.

I dont think we will have two 1000 yard rushers this year...and I dont think that Bradshaw is an overall better RB than Jacobs...but still...

Who will end up with more yards this season?
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    ill go with jacobs. towards the end of the season when it gets colder out we will need his huge body to tire out the defenses.

vCash
    hmmmmmm......

vCash
    i think that bradshaw will end up with more yards....there is two schools of thought here i liek the school that says start the game with bradshaw and than bring in jacobs in the second half when the defense is tired and he can fall foward for 4 yards a carry...than there is the school that the giants seem to be going with which is start with jacobs and let him tire out the defense than bring in bradshaw....neither way is a bad option and i obviously won't question the giants they know what they are doing...and it has worked the last 3 years

vCash
    This question's for you MuscleMenace. But anyone else can feel free to weigh in. It's a continuation of a previous question on a previous randmom thread. As I said before, I have to trade the underachieving Donnie Avery in my FF League for someone who can get me points. You've helped me narrow down my options to Donald Driver and Mario Manningham (salary cap based league). As it turns out, I have juuuusstt enough cap room for TJ Housh. I know that he isn't playing up to expectations thus far, but now....I'm just not sure again. My heart tells me Manningham, but my mind is telling me one of the other two. I'm not to far out of first but if I don't get rid of Avery this week, I think I'll blow my chances.

vCash
    And now with Nicks returning, your decision making for Manningham just got a little tougher.

Housh may be your most reliable of the three. But, as long as Seneca Wallace is at the helm, Burleson will be his main man (he was targeted 12 times last week, 9 catches, 109 yards). Housh hasn't been doing much (with Wallace or Hasselbeck). But he is defenitely their number one WO. He just needs to step it up. Who knows though. Perhaps Seattle is just not a good fit for him.

Driver's problem is that he's part of too many offensive pieces. There are a slew of guys that Rodgers can throw to. However, you have take into consideration that he is their legitimate no. 2 WO.

I don't want to steer you the wrong direction, so this will have to be a decision you make. But I am pointing out some things ou should consider.

vCash
    And now with Nicks returning, your decision making for Manningham just got a little tougher.

Housh may be your most reliable of the three. But, as long as Seneca Wallace is at the helm, Burleson will be his main man (he was targeted 12 times last week, 9 catches, 109 yards). Housh hasn't been doing much (with Wallace or Hasselbeck). But he is defenitely their number one WO. He just needs to step it up. Who knows though. Perhaps Seattle is just not a good fit for him.

Driver's problem is that he's part of too many offensive pieces. There are a slew of guys that Rodgers can throw to. However, you have take into consideration that he is their legitimate no. 2 WO.

I don't want to steer you the wrong direction, so this will have to be a decision you make. But I am pointing out some things ou should consider.
    My sentiments exactly. With Hixon and Nicks coming back, who knows if Mario will continue on with the same success, although I think he has Hixons job. Housh is underachieving, but will that continue? I think Burleson is still a favorite target for both Seattle QB's. I may just go with Burleson. Not to mention, last yr was supposed to be his year that he emerged but got sidelined early in the season with an injury. I've got some decision making to do. Thanks for the insight.

Page 1 of 131 1231151101 ... LastLast