Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash Forward

vCash
    solid show. I thought it was good. The only problem I see is that I can't see how they make this a long running series. Definitely enjoyed it though.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    solid show. I thought it was good. The only problem I see is that I can't see how they make this a long running series. Definitely enjoyed it though.
    I heard ABC gave the show a 3 year commitment at the minimum.

While the show has a 6 month FlashForward leap, it could very well go the Lost route while stretching just a few days/weeks in between seasons.

vCash
    Really, really enjoyed this show I have found a keeper! Cannot wait until next weeks episode now!!

vCash
    That last scene just put it over the edge, seeing that guy walking on the security camera. ****in awesome.

vCash
    I also enjoyed seeing the Oceanic Airlines billboard.

I can't wait for Dominic Monaghan to show up.

vCash
    I can't wait for Kobe to blow his knee out April 29

vCash
    Deff will be watching next week, show has some potential.

and 100 bucks says, Charlie (from LOST) is the dude that didn't lose conscience at the baseball game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MvpMets00 View Post

and 100 bucks says, Charlie (from LOST) is the dude that didn't lose conscience at the baseball game.
    You lose, it was Dick Chenney, the ex-vice president.

vCash
    It looked like Sting, from WCW

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MvpMets00 View Post

Probably, and hopefully. It would be interesting to see a different side of him, on Lost, in LOTR, Dom's the guy who isn't in the know, it would be interesting to see him on the other side.

vCash
    How amazing would it be if Lost was tied into this and it was one of the 800 or so planes to crash and Charlie was in both shows playing the same character.

vCash
    I watched it, someone f'ed up big time.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    I liked the attention to detail that the writers showed while the people were blacked out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds. People crashing their cars, patients dying in the hospital, helicopter/planes going down, etc. Its that kind of detail that makes me want to watch a show.

Its going to be fun figuring out who is behind with creating the blackout and why they did it. It'll be even cooler if somehow Lost its connected with the events. I'm not sure if the timeline is the same, but maybe the result of the Oceanic 6 going back to the island cause everyone to pass out.
    -----

vCash
    It would be cool if it was connected with Lost, but nearly impossible with Lost's Charlie and Penny in the FlashForward cast (as different characters).

The main guy in FF reminded me a ton of Richard Alpert though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    I liked the attention to detail that the writers showed while the people were blacked out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds. People crashing their cars, patients dying in the hospital, helicopter/planes going down, etc. Its that kind of detail that makes me want to watch a show.

Its going to be fun figuring out who is behind with creating the blackout and why they did it. It'll be even cooler if somehow Lost its connected with the events. I'm not sure if the timeline is the same, but maybe the result of the Oceanic 6 going back to the island cause everyone to pass out.
    My biggest problem with the premiere was the writing. I watched because the core idea seems interesting but the execution seemed like it was coming from the pen of a high schooler.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast