Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League

vCash

Fantasy League

The NHL season is just around the corner, and i was thinking we should start a PSD fantasy league. Everyone should use there PSD names, so we know who you are. The only problem is that i'm too lazy to start one (lol). Does anyone want to start one? I think H2H would be the best way to run it.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    I'll commish it if no one else will. Just PM me or email me- PatHenigan@gmail.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pa the nigan 14 View Post
    I'll commish it if no one else will. Just PM me or email me- PatHenigan@gmail.com
    Since you were the first to respond to this thread, i think you should be commissioner.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    I set it up on ESPN. PM or email me your email address if interested and I will send you the invite. I'll be out all day, I have a game at 2:30 but will be near a computer later on.

vCash
    im in send an email to me PuTUoNtHeGaMe18@aol.com

vCash

vCash
    Sent to- aman, johnnydollaz and AK-50.

Let me know any concerns over the scoring and settings.

vCash
    We have 7 spots left.

vCash
    Hey guys, if anyone wants to join our league then please PM me your email.

vCash
    im in boy send email at mcnabolous@hotmail.com

vCash
    Is there any $$$ involved, count me out if there is. But if not email me at: phillipschoe@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Wiz kids; 09-20-2009 at 09:50 PM.

vCash
    ^^^ don't wanna put his money where his mouth is, typical caps fan

vCash
    So with Jason and Wiz in, nine spots are taken. There are two others who have PM me which means there are only three spots left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    ^^^ don't wanna put his money where his mouth is, typical caps fan
    Dude you need to stop posting you're a moron.

vCash
    Actually if both Jason and Wiz kids can PM pa the nigan who is the commissioner; it would help me because i'm having problems sending the info.
    Last edited by aman_13; 09-20-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast