Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 203
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Greer, SC
    Posts
    2,403
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location: Greer Sc (from RI)
    2. Favorite NFL Team: Patriots
    3. Favorite Current Patriot: Tom Brady
    4. Favorite Former Patriot: Rodney Harrison
    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: Snow bowl!!!! birth of the Dynasty
    6. Other Teams You Support: red sox, celtics, barcelona, the real USC south carolina
    7. Something You Want to Share About Yourself: Im a freshman in college majoring in sports managment

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    I decided to bump this since most forums have one of these. If you feel like re-introducing yourself then go for it, and if you haven't done it yet, then by all means introduce yourself!
    Last edited by BradyIsTheMan12; 04-09-2011 at 04:01 AM.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    170
    vCash
    1500
    1. Born in Dublin Ireland. Came to Ct in 1986
    2. Became a Pats fan in 1985 by watching highlights on british TV of their wild card run. Stayed up very late watching them get killed by the Bears (Ireland is 5 hours ahead)
    3. Has to be Tom
    4. Teddy Bruschi
    5. Super Bowel XXXVI (The wife had just left so it was a double celebration)
    6. Mets and Chelsea
    7. Love my daughter, my bike. Karate, women and most of all life

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome, FightingFitz!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    170
    vCash
    1500
    Thank you

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    So I noticed that I never really introduced myself, so I'll give it a go I guess

    1. Location: Eugene, OR but was born in Boston and lived there the first few years of my life.

    2. Favorite NFL Team: Patriots, duh!

    3. Favorite Current Patriot(s):Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork, and Pat Chung

    4. Favorite Former Patriot:
    Ty Law was my favorite player growing up, also was a big Bruschi fan like most were.

    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: Adam Vinatieri making the kick to sink the Rams.

    6. Other Teams You Support: Boston Red Sox, Portland Trail Blazers, Boston Bruins(not a big hockey fan, but do follow them somewhat), Oregon Ducks, and the Celtics when the Blazers are out of the mix.

    7. Something You Want to Share About Yourself:
    I currently am a student at the University of Oregon, and am looking to go into Sports Marketing or Business Administration. As well, I am a big golf fan and played in high school.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    17,415
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome!

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by americaspasttim View Post
    Welcome!
    Thanks!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Down East Maine
    Posts
    2,024
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    So I noticed that I never really introduced myself, so I'll give it a go I guess

    1. Location: Eugene, OR but was born in Boston and lived there the first few years of my life.

    2. Favorite NFL Team: Patriots, duh!

    3. Favorite Current Patriot(s):Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork, and Pat Chung

    4. Favorite Former Patriot:
    Ty Law was my favorite player growing up, also was a big Bruschi fan like most were.

    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: Adam Vinatieri making the kick to sink the Rams.

    6. Other Teams You Support: Boston Red Sox, Portland Trail Blazers, Boston Bruins(not a big hockey fan, but do follow them somewhat), Oregon Ducks, and the Celtics when the Blazers are out of the mix.

    7. Something You Want to Share About Yourself:
    I currently am a student at the University of Oregon, and am looking to go into Sports Marketing or Business Administration. As well, I am a big golf fan and played in high school.


    I play some what is your handicap? Mine is me.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickr View Post
    [/B]

    I play some what is your handicap? Mine is me.
    Haha nice man, I used to play at a 6 in high school but nowadays I'm at a 10. Just don't get out as much as I used to.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  11. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Down East Maine
    Posts
    2,024
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Haha nice man, I used to play at a 6 in high school but nowadays I'm at a 10. Just don't get out as much as I used to.
    I actually play to a 12 never have ot to a single number though I have shot in the 70's a few times

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickr View Post
    I actually play to a 12 never have ot to a single number though I have shot in the 70's a few times
    That is a great handicap as well. Golf is a great game, but man it can be frustrating
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  13. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Down East Maine
    Posts
    2,024
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    That is a great handicap as well. Golf is a great game, but man it can be frustrating
    What do they say ? I think that only 10% of the golfers in the world shoot below 100 and that number gets lower the lower you shoot. It is extreemly fustrating at times but non the less I love to punish myself lol.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickr View Post
    What do they say ? I think that only 10% of the golfers in the world shoot below 100 and that number gets lower the lower you shoot. It is extreemly fustrating at times but non the less I love to punish myself lol.
    I'm surprised that the number is so low for breaking 100, but then again not really. It takes a lot of hard work to get good at golf, and even then you have to be able to keep your head in check to stay in rounds. My Dad always used to say, " Play the course, not the competition" when I competed or played with others, and that is a lot harder to do than it sounds.

    I can't think of many things more infuriating than lipping out a putt or hooking a ball hard, but when it is going good there isn't many games more rewarding.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Greer, SC
    Posts
    2,403
    vCash
    1500
    I'm to embarrased to even try to golf, though I am decent at miniature golf

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •