Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    vCash
    sup peoples im new here. been a patriots fan for my entire life
    Last edited by oG $wank.; 12-06-2012 at 03:31 PM.

vCash
    Welcome.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

3. 01-22-2013, 03:46 PM
    Reason
    duplicate account

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penis View Post
    Hi there. I'm 16, a fan of the Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Oregon Ducks Football
    We have some commonality in the teams we root for. Welcome!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Hello
    Favorite NFL Team: Patriots of course
    Favorite current Patriot: I have to go with TFB as Fitzy calls Tom Brady. Without him I don't know that we'd have the three championships, but I love to see Gronk and Hernandez on the field. And Woodhead is a spark plug.
    Favorite Former Patriot: which years? My gosh there are so many. Steve Grogan, Stanley Morgan, Tippett, Fryar, Ty Law and Lawyer Malloy, Troy Brown, Kevin Faulk, Bruschi, Vrabel, Bledsoe, David Patton (sorry I was enameled with his run, catch, and pass for a TD game), and so many more.
    Other teams I root for: Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Maine Black Bears, Portland Sea Dogs, Notre Dame football (my Dad's fault)
    Favorite Patriots Moment: the 3 Super Bowls are obvious choices and would be top. The game winning field goal in the snow in 01 season is another. And a strange one was a game against the Bills when Bledsoe was QB. I was watching with my wife and brother in law and remember that the Pats were trailing with time running out. It looked like the game was over on a throw to the end zone, but a penalty was called and they scored on the untimed play to take the lead. The Bills then got off the field before the point after so the Pats went for 2. I thought that really showed what BB is about and I like it.

So that's me.

vCash
    Sorry forgot to add the something you should know about me. I'm a former corporate robot who escaped to pursue my dreams as a writer. Luckily I am married to a saint who doesn't mind that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsNationSouth View Post
    Hello
    Favorite NFL Team: Patriots of course
    Favorite current Patriot: I have to go with TFB as Fitzy calls Tom Brady. Without him I don't know that we'd have the three championships, but I love to see Gronk and Hernandez on the field. And Woodhead is a spark plug.
    Favorite Former Patriot: which years? My gosh there are so many. Steve Grogan, Stanley Morgan, Tippett, Fryar, Ty Law and Lawyer Malloy, Troy Brown, Kevin Faulk, Bruschi, Vrabel, Bledsoe, David Patton (sorry I was enameled with his run, catch, and pass for a TD game), and so many more.
    Other teams I root for: Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Maine Black Bears, Portland Sea Dogs, Notre Dame football (my Dad's fault)
    Favorite Patriots Moment: the 3 Super Bowls are obvious choices and would be top. The game winning field goal in the snow in 01 season is another. And a strange one was a game against the Bills when Bledsoe was QB. I was watching with my wife and brother in law and remember that the Pats were trailing with time running out. It looked like the game was over on a throw to the end zone, but a penalty was called and they scored on the untimed play to take the lead. The Bills then got off the field before the point after so the Pats went for 2. I thought that really showed what BB is about and I like it.

So that's me.
    Welcome, I'm enjoying your posts already! Haha.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

vCash
    Thanks for the welcome and I am glad you are enjoying them. I'll try to keep them coming.

vCash
    Thanks for the welcome and I am glad you are enjoying them. I'll try to keep them coming.
    I don't come into this thread much, but, yeah, you look like a strong poster so far - we could use some.

If it's not too private what sort of writing are you doing?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I write fiction both short and novel length. Self-published may debut novel 2 years ago. Working on a couple of other projects right now.

vCash
    I write fiction both short and novel length. Self-published may debut novel 2 years ago. Working on a couple of other projects right now.
    Impressive. I write, but not like that.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I don't come into this thread much, but, yeah, you look like a strong poster so far - we could use some.

If it's not too private what sort of writing are you doing?
    Agreed. Welcome PatsNationSouth.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Thanks to all who have made me feel welcome.

vCash

Check In

1. Originally from Randolph, MA currently live in Grapevine TX.
    2. Favorite NFL Team is the Patriots.
    3. Favorite current Patriots is Vince Wilfork.
    4. Favorite former Patriot is Rodney Harrison.
    5. Favorite moment in Patriots history is the snow bowl.
    6. The other teams I support Red Sox, Bruins, Celtic and 49ers.
    7. Something to share is I love Boston and our teams just choose not to live in liberal hell. I am a JKD instructor work in Information Security, coach youth football and love living in Texas.

vCash
    1. Location: Maine
    2. Favorite NFL Team: Patriots
    3. Favorite Current Patriot: T.F.B.
    4. Favorite Former Patriot: Troy Brown
    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: Super Bowl 36
    6. Other Teams You Support: Red Sox and Celtics

vCash
    Welcome to our newest posters gridiornMonger and MarkASpacco. Enjoy your time here .
    A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' with the amount up to, and sometimes including, their life.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast