Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer133 View Post
    I also play Rugby for my school and I guess I am a friggin beast, lol. I love music from the 60's 70's and 80's and i detest all this teeny bopper crap played today. I cant stand it!
    Let me guess. Wing Forward? I was a #8.

Good music too, sounds like.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    In school I spent a lot of time drinking with the rugby team. I had been playing water polo for some time, or I would ahv eloved to try it out.

I see your posts, and you and I agree on issues often, to include favorite Pats players.

Good to have people like you in the forum.

Nice job on restarting it

1. Pickering , Ontario Canada (right outside of Toronto)

2. Brady, Vollmer and Guton

3. Andre Tippette and I guess now i can say Bruschi and Harrison

4. My First ever Pats game in '07 down in Buffalo! It was a while to wait but it was worth it.

5. Toronto Bluejays, Raptors, Argos. I guess the leafs and red wings.

6. I love football and I love the Pats. I get razzed about it all the time but it dont bother me. I also play Rugby for my school and I guess I am a friggin beast, lol. I love music from the 60's 70's and 80's and i detest all this teeny bopper crap played today. I cant stand it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Let me guess. Wing Forward? I was a #8.

Good music too, sounds like.
    NO WAY! I play #8 as well. Also hooker if our regular guy is out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    In school I spent a lot of time drinking with the rugby team. I had been playing water polo for some time, or I would ahv eloved to try it out.

I see your posts, and you and I agree on issues often, to include favorite Pats players.

Good to have people like you in the forum.
    I love this forum. There are hardly any pats fans here in P-Town that I no of and I never get to discuss these important topics with anyone else but you guys.

vCash
    NO WAY! I play #8 as well. Also hooker if our regular guy is out
    that's funny. I could never be a hooker. 6' 8" guys don't make good hookers... I played against a guy twice that was on the Eagles (US National team) who was also 6' 8". He could fake me out of my shorts anytime he wanted. I got him once, but that's because 3 other guys hit him first and I caught up. I think we lost that day by about 40.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    1. Location: Johnston Rhode Island
    2. Favorite NFL Team: Patriots
    3. Favorite Current Patriot: Brady
    4. Favorite Former Patriot: Troy Brown, Ty Law
    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: Ty Law picks peyton 3 times in one game
    6. Other Teams You Support: Red Sox,Celtics, Providence College Bball, Ohio state Football

vCash
    1. Location: just outside of Worcester, MA
    2. Favorite NFL Team: obv. PATS
    3. Favorite Current Patriot: welker, mayo
    4. Favorite Former Patriot: coates, troy brown, chris slade
    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: every home game when they play the intro and our boys come running onto the field (such an amazing feeling)
    6. Other Teams You Support: red sox, celtics, bruins....love college football too
    7. Something You Want to Share About Yourself: my family has had season tickets (now section 113, row 7) since the patriots were established, as my grandfather was friends with the original owner (mr. sullivan). i havent missed a game in years (so lucky), we usually have atleast 20-30 people at our tailgates...

...its great to hear everyone's stories on here....

vCash
    1. Location: Providence, RI
    2. Favorite NFL Team: Pats!
    3. Favorite Current Patriot: Vince Wilfork
    4. Favorite Former Patriot: Curtis Martin
    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: The Fog Bowl vs. The Steelers
    6. Other Teams You Support: Second favorite team is the Lions. I was a huge Barry Sanders fan.
    7. Something You Want to Share About Yourself: I'm a former nose tackle, but had my career cut short my freshman year of college due to a back injury. I probably never would've been good enough for pro ball, but I miss it more than anything. Now I'm your typical fat, lazy ex-lineman.

vCash
    Welcome all new Pats fans! Don't be strangers.

PSD Patriots Forum Hall Of Fame Class Of 2010

vCash
    1. Location: Quincy, MA
    3. Favorite Current Patriot: Brady
    4. Favorite Former Patriot: Ty Law
    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: Super Bowl XXXVI
    6. Other Teams You Support: Bruins, Red Sox, Celtics, BC Eagles
    7. Something You Want to Share About Yourself: ...

vCash
    1. Location: Stamford, CT -- now studying in Providence, RI
    2. Favorite NFL Team: Who'd ya think?
    3. Favorite Current Patriot: Wes Welker
    4. Favorite Former Patriot: Rodney Harrison
    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: Has to be when we won our first Super Bowl
    6. Other Teams You Support: Falcons to an extent, Celtics, Bruins, Paw Sox, Red Sox, UCONN college sports
    7. Something You Want to Share About Yourself: I'm a freshman at college and looking to break into the world of sports in some capacity for a job. I work at my college radio station in the sports department and hope to be covering some major sporting events in the upcoming year. I'm a moderator on a national football-only forum, so I suppose I also have a major dislike of trolls . I also love draft time, and try to scout and produce personal rankings. Looking forward to some good discussions!

vCash
    Rabbisson and others, Welcome!

And good luck in following your career. Lookign forward to reading your posts.

vCash
    1. Location: North Andover, MA
    3. Favorite Current Patriot: Wes Welker/Julian Edelman
    4. Favorite Former Patriot: Corey Dillon
    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: "The tuck rule",Vinatieri's Superbowl winning kick against the Rams
    6. Other Teams You Support: Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins
    7. Something You Want to Share About Yourself: Junior at UVM

vCash
    1. Location: New York, NY
    3. Favorite Current Patriot: Wes Welker
    4. Favorite Former Patriot: Cedric Jones
    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: Ty Law INT return in the Super Bowl
    6. Other Teams You Support: Mets, Knicks, Rangers, Real Madrid
    7. Something You Want to Share About Yourself: Im a huge Jets hater as well as an Ed Reed lover

vCash
    1. Location: providence ri
    3. Favorite Current Patriot: kevin faulk
    4. Favorite Former Patriot: troy brown/willie mcginnest
    5. Favorite Moment in Patriots History: the next super bowl victory
    6. Other Teams You Supportrovidence friars, uri rams (unless they play pc) Red Sox (and paw sox), Celtics, Bruins (and Pbruins)
    7. Something You Want to Share About Yourself: i hate the jets more then any other profesional team but i also HATE boston college, new york yankees, colts, steelers,broncos,chargers, and dolphins. actualy, i dont like any nfl team that isnt the pats. my favorite regulaur season game was when we blocked 2 kicks (on my bday no less) to beat the jets in parcells first year coaching the bad guys. i broke my hand punching my fridge when brady fumbled in the snowbowl but when it was overturned and went on to win i didnt feel any pain and didnt go to the doctors til 3 days after. only time i ever rooted for the jets was the 01 season against the raiders. the jets won, the pats got the 2 seed, the rest is history

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast