• New England Patriots

7 100.00%
  • Indianapolis Colts

0 0%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL Week Eleven: Pats (7-2) vs. Colts (6-3) - Pats up all Sunday night to get Lucky

Week Eleven
    @

Sunday, November 16th at 8:25 PM ET
    TV: NBC

vCash
    Nice title B's

Easley returned to practice today.

FWIW
    Jeff Howe @jeffphowe · 19m

Dominique Easley told me he didn't reinjure his knee. He was fixing his brace last week and rehab schedule called for a couple days to rest.
    Jeff Howe @jeffphowe · 16m

Yeah, he said he returned RT @lundy37: @jeffphowe fixing brace when he left practice with trainers? Just curious if that's what you meant
    Jeff Howe @jeffphowe · 58s

Turns out that way RT @FrankeStein855: @jeffphowe @lundy37 what about the Crutches? somebody playing a joke?
    Last edited by Aust; 11-13-2014 at 03:39 PM.

vCash
    30-27 Patriots.

vCash
    Both offenses have been performing at a high level and that's pretty even. Pats have edge on defense(secondary for sure), ST, and coaching. Pats 34-23

vCash
    34-20 Patriots win.

vCash
    Anyone else HATING that this game is at 8:30pm?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    lolz

vCash
    Pats have the advantage in ST, D, QB savvy.

If the Pats come out flat and the OL has trouble with the noise it could be close - like 31 - 24, but if the OL/Brady is sound from the start? 45-17

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Pats have the advantage in ST, D, QB savvy.

If the Pats come out flat and the OL has trouble with the noise it could be close - like 31 - 24, but if the OL/Brady is sound from the start? 45-17
    If this was at home, I'd def go with the 45-17 score but since it's in Indy, I don't see how it's not closer. Indy's beat some good teams at home over the last 2 years too and they seem to play a lot better at home, specifically their defense. I still think the Pats will win, just not sure it'll be a blowout.

Looking it from the teams standpoint, the Pats have an advantage almost everywhere but again, since it's in Indy, going to be tough to just destroy the Colts. And I expect Luck to throw a few picks but even so, tough place to play.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Tough place to play especially if they are pumping artificial noise in their stadium.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    If this was at home, I'd def go with the 45-17 score but since it's in Indy, I don't see how it's not closer. Indy's beat some good teams at home over the last 2 years too and they seem to play a lot better at home, specifically their defense. I still think the Pats will win, just not sure it'll be a blowout.

Looking it from the teams standpoint, the Pats have an advantage almost everywhere but again, since it's in Indy, going to be tough to just destroy the Colts. And I expect Luck to throw a few picks but even so, tough place to play.
    I thought about the noise - of course. But with the OL now stable I can't believe they won't have a system in play that can handle that. Indy has been having trouble beating good teams. BB seems to have their number. I don't see how they stop Gronk, and if so the WR's will have lots of openings. Meanwhile the Pats secondary and the disguising techniques of the D will drive Luck nuts (and they'll be sucking up time outs too).

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash

NFL Week Eleven: Pats (7-2) vs. Colts (6-3) - Pats up all Sunday night to get Lucky

Is it bad that every time I see welker make a catch I want someone to hit him in the head or slam his head off the ground because of what he said about hitting gronks knees jokingly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

vCash
    Would be huge if we took care of business tonight. Earn those tie-breakers on Denver and Indy. With Denver's loss today, we have a bit of breathing room against them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Would be huge if we took care of business tonight. Earn those tie-breakers on Denver and Indy. With Denver's loss today, we have a bit of breathing room against them.
    A win tonight would essentially give us a two game lead on Denver and three on Indy. That'd be huge.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast