Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Does a defenseman score?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

10/5/13: Detroit Red Wings (2-0-0) @ Boston Bruins (1-0-0)

ORIGINAL SIX RIVALRY

Detroit Red Wings @ Boston Bruins

Date: Saturday, October 5th 2013
    Time: 7:00 PM EST
    Where: Boston, (Boston Gardens)
    TV: NHLN-US, FS-D, NESN

Record: 2-0-0
    IR: Patrick Eaves, Darren Helm, Jordin Tootoo, Jonas Gustavsson

Jimmy Howard
    2-0-0
    .933%
    1.48 GAA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLAYER TO WATCH

Johan Franzen
    Last edited by BranWingss; 10-05-2013 at 01:33 AM.

vCash
    I was just about to put this up....I'll take the next one I suppose haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    I was just about to put this up....I'll take the next one I suppose haha.
    My mistake. Didn't think I'd be on until the game tomorrow so just decided to put it up tonight. Forgot about the rotation to be honest. Next one is all yours. I am undefeated on the year with game threads though..

Todd Bertuzzi usually lights up the Bruins somehow. No idea how.

Wingsman, post the line-ups when you can. Curious to see if Tomas Tatar is in. I'd like to see Brian Lashoff in tomorrow for Brendan Smith.

vCash
    Honestly, I have no problem with you continuing them until we lose..... If it works, it works, right?
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Smith had several amazing chances and ended up not getting a shot off on either. He really needs to shoot the friken puck. I think he's been solid defensively though.

vCash
    Honestly, I have no problem with you continuing them until we lose..... If it works, it works, right?
    More so a joke because I've only done one.. I did shave in the playoffs for prom. Probably my fault about the Blackhawks.

Smith had several amazing chances and ended up not getting a shot off on either. He really needs to shoot the friken puck. I think he's been solid defensively though.
    I think he's inconsistent defensively. He'll make a smart move, and then a poor play which leads to us not getting the puck out. He seems so fine with just letting the puck go behind him and trying to get it out with a scramble in the corner. His offensive plays drove me nuts. Why did he attempt a pass to Dats? Why? Reminded me of Bert a couple of years ago..

vCash
    He does make plays at times that make you think, or in my case yell out, "what the hell are you doing Smith???" But clearly the talent is there, we can't give up on him because he is going to be a large part of our future. People forget that defensemen don't come in and take the league by storm like some forwards can and do.

vCash
    Never said that. I just want Lashoff in against Boston. Lashoff is more responsible defensively. We're playing a team that has two great lines up front, which we've yet to play against thus far. Boston is also fast and have a great forecheck.

vCash
    Yeah that was more of a general statement about Smith. Tatar should definitely be in tomorrow. Not only is he better than most of our bottom six, he would be a rested, energetic, player in the second game of a back to back.

vCash
    This is going to be a fun game to watch. Original 6 hockey at its finest.

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    This is going to be my favorite new division rival. Should be some real good hockey.

vCash
    IMO, this will be the 1st real test for the Wings.

Per Helene St. James, "There appears to be a good chance Tomas Tatar will make his debut with the Detroit Red Wings tonight. Babcock said after the 3-2 overtime victory Friday at Carolina that he was considering making lineup changes. There arenít any coming on the back end or in goal, and Tatar is the only healthy forward available."

Per Khan, "Babcock said everyone who played last night is available. That includes Samuelsson, who played only 2 shifts in third." I didn't even realize Sammy only played 2 shifts.

vCash
    I'm guessing Tatar in for Sammy. I'd then switch Tatar and Cleary places.

vCash
    Anybody see the Kronwall penalty? I thought the call on Bergeron was weak but apparently it was on Eriksson.

Franzen and Andersson looked awful on the PK.

Dats doesn't look too great...

vCash
    They've been better. No excuses. Hate losing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast