Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Ames?

If Iowa plays Nebraska in Ames, then I want to know what the hell happend to Iowa City.

I hope it doesn't burn down.
    Oops, I always get the two mixed up for some reason. I've actually been to Ames though, will have to try to make it to the Iowa game in Iowa City some day.

vCash
    I saw DeAndre Johnson get arrested the other day, he won't be playing for a while.

vCash
    Or ever again for Iowa.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    yeah, he was dismissed from the team by Ferentz.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Counting down the days until the hawks invade Chicago.

I feel like a kid the night before Christmas.

vCash
    Basketball non-conference schedule was released. I have 20 free basketball tickets to use for any non conference game(minus iowa state).
    So I'll be hitting quite a few games this year

vCash
    I haven't been to Carver for a basketball game in almost a decade, I definitely need to get out there this season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanrich83 View Post
    I haven't been to Carver for a basketball game in almost a decade, I definitely need to get out there this season
    The game against Dayton in the NIT last year was one of the best atmospheres I've ever been to.

Carver will be rockin' again, hopefully as early as this year.
    Sadly, I'm more excited about basketball than football

vCash
    Just started my freshmen year at Iowa... It's fricken awesome haha. So excited to be able to go to every basketball game too

Thanks MJ-BULLS for the sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan1433 View Post
    Just started my freshmen year at Iowa... It's fricken awesome haha. So excited to be able to go to every basketball game too
    Welcome back from the dead.
    Going to the game at Soldier Field?

I plan on hitting them all again this year. I have a wedding to attend during the IA/MSU game.

But, if Iowa is undefeated going into that game, then my cousin is receiving a card in the mail

vCash

I plan on hitting them all again this year. I have a wedding to attend during the IA/MSU game.

But, if Iowa is undefeated going into that game, then my cousin is receiving a card in the mail
    Haha yeah it's been awhile for me.

And being from Chicago.... Of course I'm making the trek to Soldier! My dad got I think 24 tickets together for this game so I have a bunch of family coming in from everywhere for it too. Also get to bring back I think 6 friends or so from school so I'm using that to become popular haha. I could not be more excited. And I love that by some miracle we were able to get so many 2:30 starts at the beginning of the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanrich83 View Post
    I haven't been to Carver since 1994....

My dad is retired now though, so we may try and catch a game in the next couple of seasons, when we visit Minneapolis and make the drive down.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan1433 View Post
    That's awesome. What dorm? I lived in Burge, Curier and Quadrangle. Oh, buy football and basketball tix every year, they are such a good deal for students. I graduated in 2010.

This is eerie because my cousin is getting married on the same day as the MSU game too. Sucks because I wanted to do Minneapolis's huge zombie pub crawl that day with friends.

And I will also be at Soldier for the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkize31 View Post
    That's awesome. What dorm? I lived in Burge, Curier and Quadrangle. Oh, buy football and basketball tix every year, they are such a good deal for students. I graduated in 2010.

This is eerie because my cousin is getting married on the same day as the MSU game too. Sucks because I wanted to do Minneapolis's huge zombie pub crawl that day with friends.

And I will also be at Soldier for the game.
    Soldier Field parking lots open 4 hours before kickoff.
    Yeah, that's going to be a problem. We are arriving by 8 a.m. whether they like it or not. 4 hours is a ****ing joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkize31 View Post
    I'm living in Currier. And oh don't worry, I bought all of the above

Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast