Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    vCash
    What a game! I DVRd the piece of ****, came home to watch it, and it only taped 7 minutes? wtf!

Replay is on at 11 tonight, but I can't fast forward that.
    Boooooooooooooooooooooo.

Hawks in Des Moines tomorrow...gotta get up by 9 and head toward des moines.

vCash
    That was a crappy way for Purdue to lose. If I were a Purdue fan, I would be upset, but it was a good call by the officials. As soon as I saw the play in real time, I was thinking that should be a touchback, but I didn't think they would rule it hat way after they called it a TD.

Also, I thought the officials in general helped Iowa out a good amount, but I don't care, we won!

vCash
    I believe there were only around 5 total flags thrown. Never been to a game with that "few" flags thrown.
    I thought the officials missed a few calls also. We had 2 face masking against purdue that I saw from my seat and the officials missed.

But we have been raped by the officials PLENTY of times so I won't complain.

vCash
    Creighton can not ****ing miss. This is ridiculous

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    its been a while since I have watched a lot of college bball. I forgot how pathetic they are at hitting free throws.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

We should win on Wednesday

vCash

We should win on Wednesday

vCash
    Good luck on Friday, may the best team win!

Go Big Red!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    Good luck on Friday, may the best team win!

Go Big Red!
    I think I'm going to go. Haven't missed a home or away game all year, so why stop now? Any advice on tailgating?
    I read that a lot of Nebraska fans goto bars instead of tailgating outside.
    Minnesota was the same way. Not sure I would enjoy that....as I would spend $80 before the game even started

I'm just looking for a parking lot that is walking distance to the stadium, and doesn't require a parking pass. Cash-only lot.

As for the game, I just hope it's competitive. I had this game marked as a 'loss' 3 months ago and I have no reason to change my mind. We are awful on the road, however, I would say we have a slight momentum advantage winning last week.
    We have thanksgiving at 5 p.m. on Thursday and it's a 7 hour drive to Lincoln.
    So I believe I'm leaving here at midnight and driving straight there and straight back. It'll be around 36 hours of no sleep, but a win is worth it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    I think I'm going to go. Haven't missed a home or away game all year, so why stop now? Any advice on tailgating?
    I read that a lot of Nebraska fans goto bars instead of tailgating outside.
    Minnesota was the same way. Not sure I would enjoy that....as I would spend $80 before the game even started

I'm just looking for a parking lot that is walking distance to the stadium, and doesn't require a parking pass. Cash-only lot.

As for the game, I just hope it's competitive. I had this game marked as a 'loss' 3 months ago and I have no reason to change my mind. We are awful on the road, however, I would say we have a slight momentum advantage winning last week.
    We have thanksgiving at 5 p.m. on Thursday and it's a 7 hour drive to Lincoln.
    So I believe I'm leaving here at midnight and driving straight there and straight back. It'll be around 36 hours of no sleep, but a win is worth it!
    I can't offer much advice, I live in Tucson. My last game in Lincoln was in the 80s.

vCash
    Wellllllllllll.....my 5000 mile hawkeye roadtrip is just about over.
    Last game of the regular season, sure hope it's worth it.
    Leaving here at midnight and should be drinking by 6 a.m.

GO HAWKS!

vCash
    Good luck guys, hope nobody get seriously injured and the best team that wears red wins!

vCash
    man we suck huge ****. its time to get rid of norm and okeefe. they are old and arent going to be here much longer anyways. and we should consider getting rid of kirk as well. our team is pathetic and not coming prepared to play, thats entirely on the coaching staff.

vCash
    Big new rivalry, national TV, Black Friday, and KF can't get his team to show up. I'm not surprised anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkize31 View Post
    Big new rivalry, national TV, Black Friday, and KF can't get his team to show up. I'm not surprised anymore.
    4 more years of that guy being the highest paid employee of the state of Iowa. As a nebraska fan, I look forward to Bo coaching against him every year.

I have no idea what they were doing throwing the ball when they got into nebraska territory. Coker was rolling for awhile.

And taking a knee down 10 with 2 timeouts in your pocket to end the half? Nebraska was getting the ball at half.

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast