Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Well that was a long *** drive home.

I will say, that was one of the best tailgates I've been part of. Penn State fans rank at the top for the Big 10. Couldn't have asked for better treatment.

We have the 2 best wide receivers Iowa has ever had (on the same team). USE THEM!!!!!

Did we throw the ball down the field farther than 10 yards the entire game? That's not even being sarcastic. I think we did once.
    Unbelievable.
    Well that's good to hear because I remember us being pretty rough on the Iowa fans last time around. That was the year after you bastards ruined our national championship hopes. Took us awhile but we finally got our revenge.

vCash
    well, now that we have essentially knocked ourselves out of contention in our division, we will beat Northwester, a team that always stabs us in the stomach when we are really good.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Its rough watching the Hawkeyes play. They are so content on running the ball and not utilizing two great WRs unless they need to. My coworkers brother is Keenan Davis so its nice to root for someone I kind of know. Plus, I went to high school with Keenan.

vCash
    especially since we have a QB with a great arm. McNutt is a very very good wideout, and Davis has looked stronger this year. Part of the problem appears to be that our young OL is having problems keeping pressure out of the pocket to give our WR's time to run their routes, but part of it is playcalling at some points.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

vCash
    The card trick turned out 1000000x better than I expected. I figured the students wouldn't show up on time and it would be a bare spot in the corner.
    Looked awesome in person and on TV.
    A few other schools have done this before, so Iowa can't take the credit for starting it. However, I don't remember any other school having one with so many details.
    Pretty sweet though.

vCash
    DJK signs with a CFL team. I got my picture taken with him at Penn State 2 weeks ago. Still never received my gloves

vCash
    The card trick turned out 1000000x better than I expected. I figured the students wouldn't show up on time and it would be a bare spot in the corner.
    A few other schools have done this before, so Iowa can't take the credit for starting it. However, I don't remember any other school having one with so many details.
    Pretty sweet though.
    Basically, Iowa is way better than any other school...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Basically, Iowa is way better than any other school...
    qft
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Iowa 34
    Indiana 13

You read it here first!

vCash
    Iowa 31, Indiana 17

vCash
    Iowa 38
    Indiana 13

Btw, that card trick was ****in awesome!

Thanks MJ-BULLS for the sig

vCash
    If anyone is going to the game, use priceline for a hotel. I just got a steal.
    Friday night stay for $61 after the fees. 4 star at The Westin Downtown Minneapolis.
    3 miles from the stadium

vCash
    Pretty sweet though.
    Hey ******* don't hate on us.

vCash
    Iowa 45
    Minnesota 10

Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast