Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan1433 View Post
    I'll be there Leaving Saturday at 5 most likely. Get there by 7 30. My dad's cousin lives a mile from the stadium so we'll be tailgaiting outside his house bright and early.
    Ill be wearing hawkeye shirt, look for me

I'm sure we'll have a nice number of fans up there. Short little drive + great season = a lot of fans.

Penn State we had over 5,000 +. Would expect more than that this week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Ill be wearing hawkeye shirt, look for me

I'm sure we'll have a nice number of fans up there. Short little drive + great season = a lot of fans.

Penn State we had over 5,000 +. Would expect more than that this week
    Yeah I'd bet we'd have a lot. I love Camp Randall stadium. So pumped for this game. And yeah, I'll be wearing a black sweatshirt that says "Iowa" on it. You can't miss me.

Thanks MJ-BULLS for the sig

vCash
    Never been to camp randall. Heard the students are pricks.
    Can't be any worse than the PSU fans this year. Horrible fans.

vCash
    Yeah I'd bet we'd have a lot. I love Camp Randall stadium. So pumped for this game. And yeah, I'll be wearing a black sweatshirt that says "Iowa" on it. You can't miss me.
    Camp Randall is the most uncomfortable stadium I have ever been in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefootball View Post
    Camp Randall is the most uncomfortable stadium I have ever been in.
    Ohio State was worse. Now that you mention it thought, the first time I went it was absolutely terrible. You got about 4 inches per seat. The second time I went i don't remember it being too bad, and last time it was fine because we had 4 tickets, but we ended up only using 3 so we had a lot of space.

vCash
    Just booked the hotel. 7 miles west of the stadium.

Tried finding a hotel in downtown madison, but they were over $300.
    No thanks. I'll enjoy my $99 marriott one

vCash
    keep going to all the games man...you may just be that good luck charm...i'm also very superstitious as i have had my own rituals Only place i've been is to outside of Kinnick is Michigan Stadium in 2002 which we won 34-9 anyone remember seeing a fully colored and lamenated sign with a Hawkeye helmet on one side and a Michigan helmet on the other and it read "We just drove 472 miles to spoil your Homecoming" after the start of the 4th quarter we had moved down a few rows behind the Iowa sideline and Nate Kaeding was the 1st to see it than the other guys started to take notice...man that was a great day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastcall View Post
    keep going to all the games man...you may just be that good luck charm...i'm also very superstitious as i have had my own rituals Only place i've been is to outside of Kinnick is Michigan Stadium in 2002 which we won 34-9 anyone remember seeing a fully colored and lamenated sign with a Hawkeye helmet on one side and a Michigan helmet on the other and it read "We just drove 472 miles to spoil your Homecoming" after the start of the 4th quarter we had moved down a few rows behind the Iowa sideline and Nate Kaeding was the 1st to see it than the other guys started to take notice...man that was a great day
    Haha same. I'm very supersticious. I froze my *** off Saturday because my superstition. I have worn the same thing every game, it just happens to be short sleeves haha... When we're on offense I wear my baseball cap Iowa hawkeyes, when we are on defense I wear my beanie Iowa cap. It just so happens I can't wear anything over the Jersey, so I was roughing it Saturday in some short sleeves. I will continue to do this until we lose dispite the weather, and yes, If we are undefeated going into Minnesota November 21, you will see me in short sleeves :cry:

vCash
    Damn, we opened as one point favorites, now down to 3 point dogs. How bout that line movement, that's what I like to see

vCash
    Damn, we opened as one point favorites, now down to 3 point dogs. How bout that line movement, that's what I like to see
    I hope the line keeps dropping. Once I see Iowa at +5, there will be a lot of money put down.
    Keep moving line!

vCash
    I don't understand betting. So, if Iowa is at +5 that means that Wisconsin is projected to beat us by 5 points? Am I getting that right?
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    I don't understand betting. So, if Iowa is at +5 that means that Wisconsin is projected to beat us by 5 points? Am I getting that right?

vCash
    Wow, I'm sorta smart sometimes. I don't gamble, so it doesn't really affect me. But, at least I know that I know what it means.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post

Rather easy to remember.

(-) means the team is favored to win by that many points or more.
    (+) means the team can lose by that many points or less.

Iowa +3
    Wisconsin -3

If the score is 17-14 Wisconsin, then it's a push. Nobody wins. That's why for most betting lines, you'll see a decimal....which would make it impossible to tie.

+3.5 or -3.5

I don't gamble a lot. Nothing to get pissed about if I lose. 30 bucks here, 30 bucks there. Nothing outrageous.
    Although when PSU was favored by 9 points against us a couple weeks ago, I did put a decent amount of money on that game. That was a gimmie.

vCash
    Hmm ... okay then. I just don't like losing money so I don't gamble.

Awesome sig by the way. I love those stunned faces.

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast