Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    amazing atmosphere tonight and what a game.
    Started off pathetic (very pathetic) but ended with the beer song, so croce is happy..

And still drunk so I will go pass out now.

UNDEFEATED!@

vCash
    6-0 baby!!!

Anyone else surprised they benched Forcier?

vCash
    Just got home from the game. What a terrible way to end the first Half. Hat was ridiculous. Well a wins a win and we got thru the first 1/2 f the year unbeaten. Who's going to camp Randall next weekend?

Thanks MJ-BULLS for the sig

vCash
    Incredible game! But, Stazi is going to give me a heart attack one of these days. 6-0! Best start since ... sometime! Haha

Did Forcier get benched or did he get hurt? When he was walking off the field he was sorta flexing his throwing hand. I didn't see him get hit but then I saw him put on the coat and then I lost him. It's not like he was a difference maker up to that point though.

If Denard Robinson can learn to throw, he's going to be dangerous. If he can't ... then he'll be Juice Williams.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Best start since 1985!
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Wtg Hawkeyes.

In Rich Rodriguez's press conference, he indicated Forcier was benched rather than sidelined with an injury. And there seemed to be a couple plays in which Rodriguez was livid with Forcier, one being an interception and the other being the fumble where it slipped out of his hand. Personally, I think if Forcier was healthy, its a no-brainer to leave him in the game.

vCash
    Awesome game and atmosphere. Rushing the field seemed unnecessary to me for this particular game, but given all of the excitement about the undefeated start, I'm not surprised it happened.

vCash
    Just one question: Why the **** did you storm the field.

I mean yeah you beat us, but you were ranked 12th we are not even ranked. And you stormed the field? I mean you have the second longest winning streak in FBS, and we won 3 games last year. And you stormed the field?

Just seemed pretty classless.
    Free Doug

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post

I mean yeah you beat us, but you were ranked 12th we are not even ranked. And you stormed the field? I mean you have the second longest winning streak in FBS, and we won 3 games last year. And you stormed the field?

I don't know. I didn't think it would happen and thought it was pretty stupid. The only reason I see for is that we're off to a 6-0 start and we won another nail biter. If this game brought our record to 3-3 I doubt it would have happened.

But like I said, I still found it unnecessary.

vCash

It was homecoming, it was a very exciting game, it improved our record to 6-0. I don't really think it was necessary either, but hey, let the fans have some fun. We are 6-0 baby!!!

vCash
    IOWA #11 now also the early bowl projections have us in the rose bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...tions/_/week/6

vCash

You have to understand this is a tradition that we do at nearly all home games (with the exception of non BCS teams).
    Ranked or not ranked, it's a way for the fans to celebrate with the players. The players and coaches enjoy it.
    Only the students rushed the field against Michigan. Also, I wouldn't even consider that storming the field. It was a casual jog to meet up with the players and congratuate them.

Has nothing to do with the opponent. Michigan or Northwestern, the students will be on the field.
    Again, just want to emphasize we do this at nearly every game against big 10 teams.

vCash
    Anyways, any of you clowns going to Madison? I haven't missed a game yet so I will be there.
    Only 2 hours away from where I live. Leaving Friday night then coming home Saturday after the victory

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Anyways, any of you clowns going to Madison? I haven't missed a game yet so I will be there.
    Only 2 hours away from where I live. Leaving Friday night then coming home Saturday after the victory
    I'll be there Leaving Saturday at 5 most likely. Get there by 7 30. My dad's cousin lives a mile from the stadium so we'll be tailgaiting outside his house bright and early.

vCash
    Also, we opened up as a 1 point favorite

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast