Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    vCash
    The Badgers just crap out solid running backs year in, year out. This goes all the way back to Brent Moss and Terrell Fletcher.

vCash
    Well we got bent over a barrel on that finish.. Its a shame because I feel we could have eeked it out. One thing I take away from this is that Melvin Gordon could be the best RB to come out of Sconnie in a long long time.

vCash

The Wisconsin Badgers Thread

Ya that ending was ********. The refs had no idea what they were doing. They were pretty bad the entire game.

Only silver lining is this was a non conference game.

vCash
    Well. I had this team pegged as a 2-3 loss team this season, and I still believe they will be that. The Arizona St game I didnt see as a loss so that kinda hampers this but I dont think its out of the question that we cant win out.

Some things that I've liked so far : Melvin Gordon. Just an absolute stud. Abbrederis. He's been carrying Stave even with the defense knowing he is the only real WR threat we have. Loving the front seven. Warren Herring has really been impressing me, every game he seems to make a big play. The O-Line. I think they have been better as expected.

Some thing that I've disliked so far: Consistent QB play. Some games Stave has it..others he doesnt, it will come in time I hope. The secondary. It seems like they play man coverage real well, but zone is pretty flawed, Southward is way too inconsistent. Special Teams. Kicking and Punting has been real poor from what we are used too, the return game has been pretty bad as well.

vCash
    Well that loss killed any hope of an At-Large BCS bid. But like I said in September, it was a 2-3 loss team. So it falls in line.

vCash
    I couldn't believe how bad Stave was in that game, so many open throws were missed and they weren't even close. The only positive I can really think of from that game was the 48 yard field goal Jack Russell made, hopefully next year field goals won't be a huge issue.

vCash
    Yeah it was really bad. He missed Abby on so many early throws its sad. I wanna get behind the guy, but he lets you down any time you do.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516