Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    vCash
    As an Iowa fan, I just want to say thank you for what you did to Nebraska last night. Freaking awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkize31 View Post
    As an Iowa fan, I just want to say thank you for what you did to Nebraska last night. Freaking awesome.
    believe me, I was hoping BB would put 100 up on that team..... I thought the Huskers were over rated all season, and we should have beat them in the regular season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Really surprised how they played against Nebraska. Came out with a ton of energy and firepower.
    i really think the oline is starting to gel as a unit....look at our losses this season and we really were not that bad of a team.... obviously the o-line struggled adjusting and re-adjusting after the coaching changees.... we had 3 OT losses I believe, and the loss to Nebraska was obviously a turd loss...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    i really think the oline is starting to gel as a unit....look at our losses this season and we really were not that bad of a team.... obviously the o-line struggled adjusting and re-adjusting after the coaching changees.... we had 3 OT losses I believe, and the loss to Nebraska was obviously a turd loss...
    But it WAS still a loss!

Good luck against Stanford, you guys are pretty similar. Should be a good game.

vCash

The Wisconsin Badgers Thread

Anyone going to the game, I just bought my tickets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    believe me, I was hoping BB would put 100 up on that team..... I thought the Huskers were over rated all season, and we should have beat them in the regular season
    I think your right, I just have little to no faith in Phillips. If the OL continues to be dominate though they could have a pretty good chance against Stanford.

vCash

Maybe they should just play Stave, I think he'll be healthy

vCash
    Well, this really screws with our chances to actually win one of these games. I hope Barry comes down and coaches this game! Otherwise Matt Canada will be our next coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertys View Post
    Maybe they should just play Stave, I think he'll be healthy
    Didn't he have a fairly serious injury? I thought there was no way he could play this game.

vCash
    what a press conference by Barry.....wow ! this game is going to be interesting...personally I believe BA will bring a different dynamic to the game, and I expect us to win by double digits

vCash
    I loved Barry's press conference. I got a lot of confidence in Barry and he seemed real excited coaching the rose bowl.

vCash

Supposedly Chris Petersen is interviewing in Madison Monday. very unlikely he would come here but stranger things have happened. If this happened people would be thanking Bret for leaving!

vCash
    ^ I'd probably take my pants off and run down the street if we could land him. He's been offered some real nice jobs in the past and turned them down..so I dont know if I should buy running shoes yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertys View Post
    Supposedly Chris Petersen is interviewing in Madison Monday. very unlikely he would come here but stranger things have happened. If this happened people would be thanking Bret for leaving!
    This for sure would be my best case scenario.

vCash
    Well no Petersen. It's going to be interesting to see who we settle on. Starting to see the pitfall of coaches jumping ship. Ash to Arkansas, WR coach to Tennessee, and Canada to N.C State. Hopefully we can keep some of these coaches so we keep some of this recruiting class.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast