Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Not too worried. Beat them 35-0 last year. It's a Pac-12 team though, so you gotta still respect them.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Worried yet? I miss Paul Chryst.

"Soft-spoken sweet-smelling Sansa, who loved silks, songs, chivalry and tall gallant knights with handsome faces."

vCash
    week #2 that BB has not had this team ready to play.... I hate this ****ing coach.... this team looks like a group of true freshman out there WTF!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Worried yet? I miss Paul Chryst.
    yes !!!! who the **** is Matt Canada... and I am not impressed yet with O'Brien either...

vCash
    They got absolutely jobbed on the onside kick reversal.

One angle makes it appear French touched it before 10 yards, but the other replays look like the ball not only went 10 yards but OSU touched it first. At the very least there was definitely not indisputable evidence the overturn the call on the field.

Having said that the Badgers did get a generous PI call late in the game on their one scoring drive. The offense is ****ing **** and they didn't really deserve to win.

vCash
    They fired their O Line coach. Next fire the OC and Bielema.

"Soft-spoken sweet-smelling Sansa, who loved silks, songs, chivalry and tall gallant knights with handsome faces."

vCash

The Wisconsin Badgers Thread

Who could we honestly get for a new HC, I agree about Canada though, his play calling has been really bad. I wish we would have given Chryst the head coaching job...

vCash
    Bielema is fine. He's not an offensive minded coach so the offensive struggles really aren't on him enough to warrant getting rid of him. Typical reaction in sports is to blame the head coach. I like the job he's done. He's been recruiting pretty well. It's tough when you lose a quality guy like Chryst to easily transition to the next season. This is all on the offensive coaching staff and it's up to Bielema to get the right guys in the right places.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    I'm not blaming the team's current woes on Bielema, I've always just thought he was really incompetent. Yes, two straight Big Ten titles...but with the talent we had anyone could have coached them to that.

vCash
    I saw some shortcomings when he first took over but he grew through them and has been a pretty darn good recruiter to put the program higher than Alvarez did. If they lose more the 1 or 2 games from here on out I'd be surprised. OSU and MSU are my only concerns left on the schedule.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    I'm not blaming the team's current woes on Bielema, I've always just thought he was really incompetent. Yes, two straight Big Ten titles...but with the talent we had anyone could have coached them to that.
    Yeah as far as I'm concerned they should have been in the nation championship game last year, they really underachieved last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behnke2017 View Post
    I saw some shortcomings when he first took over but he grew through them and has been a pretty darn good recruiter to put the program higher than Alvarez did. If they lose more the 1 or 2 games from here on out I'd be surprised. OSU and MSU are my only concerns left on the schedule.
    No offense Behnke, but I think I would be surprised if they win 1 or 2 more games.... This team is terrible, and I am not even sure what happened. That oline only lost 1 or 2 guys from last year and they look like a bunch of true fresheman. O'Brien sucks !! plain and simple.....after watching the game last night, I would be surprised if they get one conference win....I am dead serious!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    No offense Behnke, but I think I would be surprised if they win 1 or 2 more games.... This team is terrible, and I am not even sure what happened. That oline only lost 1 or 2 guys from last year and they look like a bunch of true fresheman. O'Brien sucks !! plain and simple.....after watching the game last night, I would be surprised if they get one conference win....I am dead serious!!
    I think they can win more than 2 more games. They should beat UTEP,Minnesota,Indiana, and Penn St. Toss up with Nebraska, Illinois, and Purdue. The Michigan St and Ohio St games look bleak, but I think we're still representing the Leaders division in the Big Ten Championship game.

vCash
    This ****ing offense is frustrating. How can they go from one of the best to one of the worst? The defense is keeping them in games so if the damn offense ever got the point of football is to score they might win more than you think.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behnke2017 View Post
    This ****ing offense is frustrating. How can they go from one of the best to one of the worst? The defense is keeping them in games so if the damn offense ever got the point of football is to score they might win more than you think.
    I've been trying to figure that out as well. They just have no pop. I really dont think O'Brien is "AS" bad as hes shown. When you lose multiple coaches that were highly regarded at crucial spots, your team will struggle.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast