Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctrain07 View Post
    Well no Petersen. It's going to be interesting to see who we settle on. Starting to see the pitfall of coaches jumping ship. Ash to Arkansas, WR coach to Tennessee, and Canada to N.C State. Hopefully we can keep some of these coaches so we keep some of this recruiting class.
    No Petersen, but an Andersen.........I like the hire if it holds legit... would be nice to see him combine some of the current staff with some of his USU staff

vCash
    Yeah, I mean. Would have liked a higher profile coach but he's done real well

vCash

The Wisconsin Badgers Thread

I think this is a solid hire, he's turned USU around and I don't see any real big reason as to why he couldn't succeed here.

vCash
    Hoping UW can somehow reel in ALex Collin out of PLantation FLorida. Long shot but from what I've heard his mother is pushing UW.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Hoping UW can somehow reel in ALex Collin out of PLantation FLorida. Long shot but from what I've heard his mother is pushing UW.
    For what its worth..I have a subscription to Badgerblitz (insider site) and the two main writers predict he either lands in Miami or Arkansas. I think Corey Clement is going to be a real good back. He seems like he could be another good one in the future lining up with Melvin.

vCash
    Big get by the Badgers today. Got the commitment of #1 JUCO QB Tanner McEvoy. His top 5 came down to Wisco, Oregon, Florida, Texas, and West Virginia. All offered, visited officially all but Texas. He is a dual threat QB. 6-5 215lbs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Well sadly, Alex Collins is a Hog. Bret ended up getting Collins

vCash
    the QB situation this year is going to be ridiculous.

a six man race

McEvoy
    Budmayr
    Houston
    O'Brien
    Phillips
    Stave

Really hope a guy like Houston doesn't jump ship because he can't start right away. Give it to McEvoy for two years if he is all he's "supposed" to be and then let Houston take over.
    Last edited by Fool; 02-24-2013 at 01:26 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    the QB situation this year is going to be ridiculous.

a six man race

McEvoy
    Budmayr
    Houston
    O'Brien
    Phillips
    Stave

Really hope a guy like Houston doesn't jump ship because he can't start right away. Give it to McEvoy for two years if he is all he's "supposed" to be and then let Houston take over.
    I think Houston will stay around due to the competition being mostly upperclassmen. The one he would have to surpass would be Stave. Which after seeing what he had going for him...It's going to be tough.

vCash
    O'Brien transfers. Projected starter at FS Reggie Miller has left the team, and will transfr to Pitt.

vCash
    They also lost incoming Safety Donnell Vercher who was a JUCO and would have saw the field as well this year. He had admission issues that wouldnt allow him to join the team. Now they are down 2 in the secondary.

vCash

vCash
    As much as I love James White I think he's our third best RB. Melvin Gordon is going to be a household name by the end of this season. This defense is fun to watch and I can't wait to see what they do against ASU.

vCash
    I really like this team. They're ready to play Big Ten football. Last year's team was way too flat in the NC schedule.

vCash
    I know it's just been two FCS schools but this three pronged running attack looks great

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast