Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Good win for Bucky today. It was nice seeing them let Stave let er' rip a few times. Ball got some nice runs..albeit in some garbage time. But I think this may give Ball some confidence going forward.

vCash
    Is there a reason Ball has such a limited amount of carries at the beginning of the game? This isn't Wisconsin football at all with all the passing. Run the ****ing ball.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    He's supposedly still not healthy from his off campus incident among other things. So they are trying to slow him down a tad. Its okay cause we got depth. I'd still like to see Melvin get some carries.

vCash
    They need to run it more regardless. Bielema even made the comment after the game that Ball got in a rhythm late. Well yeah, you can't get a ****ing rhythm if you don't run the ****ing ball.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash

The Wisconsin Badgers Thread

Pretty solid game today, slow start but We got it going, should be a good game with Purdue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behnke2017 View Post
    They need to run it more regardless. Bielema even made the comment after the game that Ball got in a rhythm late. Well yeah, you can't get a ****ing rhythm if you don't run the ****ing ball.
    You cant get in a rhythm running it 20 times for 60 yards either.. Maybe bringing in Flight White like they did his freshman year will help Ball out as well. I'd like to see them both on the field at the same time. Sadly, Stave isnt the most athletic of the bunch. Kinda moves big and awkwardly around the pocket. I am happy with the defense thus far though. Borland has been playing pretty good along with Taylor. Hopefully they can draw up some better pressure from the line. It would be nice to get another Watt type player to emerge. I understand thats a lot to ask for though

vCash
    The Badgers in the past were successful because they established the run early and threw in a pass at the right time to get down the field. This team is trying to get down the field with the pass and they just don't have the right pieces to do that. They have Ball, White and others that can establish the run. USE THEM.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    The problem is we lack the line that we once had or executed. Hopefully Bart Millers been busting these boys in shape.

vCash
    Little shy of 650 yards. 467 coming from the rush. It was a nice win. Do I expect this week in and week out..no. But it was nice to see albeit against a poor Purdue team. They were still able to pass the ball and run it with a bit of balance.

vCash

So who here is excited for Saturday!!!

vCash
    lol

vCash

Rose bowl bound!!! Can't freaking wait

vCash
    If we can dominate the line like that against Stanford. We'll finally win one of those rose bowl trophies.

vCash

^
    I really like our chances with Stanford, we just need the line to play like last night

vCash
    Really surprised how they played against Nebraska. Came out with a ton of energy and firepower.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast