Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wilson should be a great addition, too bad watt left

vCash
    Squeaked out a win tonight...

vCash
    Yeah it was a bit too close

vCash
    Could've covered at least, got my pick 'em off to a rough start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thechidz View Post
    Wilson should be a great addition, too bad watt left
    as a Texans fan, I am very happy that Watt left...

You guys looked good. Your offensive line is enormous, jesus.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Yeah, but pretty sure it's smaller than last year. Amazing that we lost THREE offensive linemen to starting jobs in the NFL....

Montee Ball is such a beast, that 30 pounds is really going to make a difference this season, I guess. And holy crap, Russell Wilson. Pretty excited about this season.

The only thing is the defense. If we let UNLV run around us then what is Nebraska going to do? The 14 points they scored were in garbage time but they could have easily scored earlier if it weren't for some bad penalties etc. They need to tighten it up before the conference games, or hope they can outscore anyone. Which, they might be able to.

vCash
    Lets go bucky. Big game today
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers

Brewermobile

NFL=Passion and intensity
    MLB=History and finesse
    NBA=All about lookin' pretty
    NHL=Money's more important than teeth

vCash
    Too bad it's only on ESPN3.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Too bad it's only on ESPN3.com
    That was really wierd. I had about 20 games on my TV, and they didn't even bother to carry the Badgers game.

vCash
    I can't wait for Nebraska's game with you guys, the first real test for both of us! Who knows, they might have to play each other twice this year!

vCash
    More than likey will happen. I don't think any of the teams outside of Nebraska and Wisconsin are even possible contenders for a Rose Bowl or National Title berth. Don't tell OSU fans though or they might have to give us a history lesson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    More than likey will happen. I don't think any of the teams outside of Nebraska and Wisconsin are even possible contenders for a Rose Bowl or National Title berth. Don't tell OSU fans though or they might have to give us a history lesson.
    I think I know who you're talking about! Nebraska has a bit of history as well, doesn't mean a thing this year though. Every game is an opportunity to create more history!

My dad was born and raised in Wisconsin and most of that side of the family is still there, so Wisconsin was always my favorite Big Ten team until this year. Good luck this season, hope we meet in December for the big one!

vCash
    Yeah, I've never had a problem with Nebraska. It was kind of disheartening to see them go through some rough years in the last 10. It's nice to see them coming back to national prominence. OSU is really the only school I can't stand at all in the Big Ten. I like to see Michigan struggle but I don't hate them or any other Big Ten football program. Basketball, OSU and MSU are the only 2 teams I hate. MSU is because Izzo just rubs me the wrong way.

vCash
    It's finally here, the big game is this week. Good luck guys, may the best team win...and if that don't work....may the ROAD team win!

I think Wisconsin will win, but it really depends on whether our defense finally steps up and performs like they were expected to before the season began.

vCash
    Gonna be the best game in the Big Ten this year other than maybe the championship game.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast