Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Timing of your loss plays into it as well. MSU lost later in the year and thus dropped in the standings later in the year, harder to recover.
    I know, but should it? Of course MSU got absolutely smoked by Iowa while OSU and UW had lost by a narrower margin.

vCash
    top in state recruit melvin gordon (Rb/ ath) from kenosha bradford decommited from iowa, rumor is he's coming to wisconsin

vCash

link?
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

vCash
    Well doesn't look like WI will get help from Penn State. take care of business and win big against Northwestern. Leave no doubt that the Badgers are the best team in the Big 10.

vCash
    so good...

vCash
    Feed clay.

vCash
    Obviously this is just speculation but OSU might be able to jump Wisc

From BCSGuru.com
    LSU's loss made the Wisconsin-Ohio State race much closer, because the Tigers were wedged between these two teams in the polls. So close that the Guru is calling Ohio State to edge slightly in front. Keep in mind that the Big Ten will send the highest ranked team in the final BCS standings to the Rose Bowl, so this won't be decided until next week even though the Big Ten schedule is done.

vCash
    I'd probably ing shoot myself if we get screwed out of a Rose Bowl. But I guess MSU fans would be saying the same thing, which is exactly why a three-way tie is stupid, even if Wisconsin is the team to come out on top. Regardless, it seems as if OSU and Wisco are locks for the BCS, so I'll be happy either way, but obviously the Rose Bowl is my top choice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    I'm so glad we don't have to worry about this stuff after next season. The Badgers would simply be facing Michigan State for the title next week. Take it out of the hands of a stupid computer poll or a popularity contest and let them settle it on the field.
    x2, cause if this were next year, if either auburn or oregon losses next week, we'd be playing in the NC game. We'd crush MSU with the way this team has been playing, and by pass tcu in the bcs with another convincing win against a quality opponent.

vCash
    is anyone else going to Pasadena?

vCash
    I love the Big 10 championship game thing.

vCash
    Can't wait for New Years!
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

vCash
    Wisconsin defensive end J.J. Watt has decided to forgo his senior season and enter the NFL draft in April.

Watt, who began his college career as a tight end at Central Michigan in 2007, earned first-team All-Big Ten honors and appeared on several All-America squads after a huge 2009 season. He started the last two seasons for the Badgers after joining the program as a walk-on in 2008.

"This has, without a doubt, been one of the most difficult decisions of my life, and it is one that was not reached quickly, or easily," Watt wrote in an open letter to Wisconsin fans posted on the school's official website. "At this time, I have made the decision to enter the 2011 NFL draft. It has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember to play in the National Football League, and through hard work and dedication, that dream finally has a chance to become a reality.

"I will be a Wisconsin Badger for life and am forever grateful for all of the love and support that the fans, administration and community have shown to my family and I during my time in Madison. I could not have asked for better coaches to play for, better teammates to play alongside, or a better fan base to represent throughout my collegiate career."

Watt ranked third nationally with 21 tackles for loss this season. He recorded every defensive statistic except safety as he helped the Badgers win their first Big Ten championship since 1999.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2...ory?id=5995901

I didn't get to see every Wisconsin game but I thought he would have benefited much more from going back to school.

vCash
    If we can get Jacolby Brissett, Spencer Region, or Curt Maggitt i would ******** myseelf.

vCash
    Wilson is coming. He should be the QB and is a great talent.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast