Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Iowa will beat MSU this weekend.

If that happens and Wisconsin wins out, they're in the Rose Bowl.

Wisconsin beat OSU, so they own the tiebreaker over them. You just need MSU to lose to Iowa.
    Sure they will.

Also in a 3 way tie, they'd go by BCS Standings.

vCash
    We need Iowa to stub there toe again. At Happy Valley last game of the season. Is where it will most likely happen. Other than that. Badgers need to JUST WIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Banko View Post
    We need Iowa to stub there toe again. At Happy Valley last game of the season. Is where it will most likely happen. Other than that. Badgers need to JUST WIN
    You mean MSU.

I agree, they could very well lose to PSU.

If MSU loses and Badgers win out they're in the Rose Bowl. If there is a 3 way tie, I'm guessing OSU (if they even beat Iowa) will be ahead of the Badgers in the BCS standings. Iowa is basically sol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    They gotta get past Purdue first
    easily...

vCash
    The first half didn't look too easy. Its rough with Clay always getting attention on the sideline with his ankle. NFL teams will really have to be wary of this if it's not something that can be fixed with surgery. Having White out doesn't help either.
    i don't see anyway clay will be able to play as a hb in the NFL with his current body. he needs to lose a bunch of weight. That would probably help with the injuries to the knees/ankles and would make him a little quicker, and probably would still be able to break tackles easily. It's a shame, he has so much potential, but Ball and White are the HB i'd rather have getting the majority of carries when healthy, because they aren't one dimensional like clay.(i don't think he has a reception this season, which is another negative to nfl teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gottaHaveHart View Post
    i don't see anyway clay will be able to play as a hb in the NFL with his current body. he needs to lose a bunch of weight. That would probably help with the injuries to the knees/ankles and would make him a little quicker, and probably would still be able to break tackles easily. It's a shame, he has so much potential, but Ball and White are the HB i'd rather have getting the majority of carries when healthy, because they aren't one dimensional like clay.(i don't think he has a reception this season, which is another negative to nfl teams
    I don't know if he's planning on it. When he was recruited out of high school people didn't even want him as a hb, then wanted him as a fb. That's probably the only way he could play in the NFL, but I have no idea how good of a blocker he is.

vCash
    The stupid thing about the computer ranking is that Wisconsin in hurt by playing a crappy team. Is Wisconsin worse after playing IU this weekend? No. So why are they being penalized in the computers. Is Wisconsin worse after this weekend because teams they beat like Iowa and Arizona State lost this weekend? No.

I still think Wisconsin will be in the Rose Bowl if they win out. I think OSU will win out and we'll see I doubt they can jump UW in the BCS. If they beat Iowa, they'll be a 4 loss team and not a real signature win that OSU was banking on to boost them in the polls. At this point UW beating Northwestern in the final game could be nearly as good as OSU beating Iowa.

I'm still hoping PSU beats MSU as a fall back though.

vCash
    Pissed that Purdue choked that game away
    SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

vCash
    :cry:

vCash
    Not sure what you guys are worried about. As long as OSU doesn't choke you get the Rose Bowl

vCash
    I'd rather have MSU lose because I want the Badgers to play in the Rose Bowl. If MSU loses I won't feel bad that they don't get to play in a BCS game either because it sucked when the Badgers were 11-1 and missed out on a BCS game a few years ago.

I wouldn't want to play in the Orange or Fiesta Bowl because I wouldn't want to get matched up against an awful big east champ or a mediocre ACC champ.

vCash
    7 Wisconsin .7688
    8 Ohio State .7148
    10 Michigan State .6063

BCS seems pretty much locked up if both teams win

vCash
    The computer rankings aren't going to change because all three opponents (Northwestern, Michigan, and PSU) are essentially equal. The thing I'm slightly worried about is the human voters. If LSU loses could the voters have OSU jump the Badgers? Unlikely, but it's still a slight possibility.

vCash
    If you have a vote, and you put Ohio State over the Badgers, your vote should be revoked. The Badgers should always be ahead of them now as long as they keep winning. The game they played should matter when it comes down to ranking 2 teams that played each other if they have the same record.
    MSU beat the Badgers and have only one loss...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    MSU beat the Badgers and have only one loss...
    Timing of your loss plays into it as well. MSU lost later in the year and thus dropped in the standings later in the year, harder to recover.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast