Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is Gomez the most useless/over-paid C in the league?

I think so!

Ever since he left us, he has been an absolute waste of 6 million a year.

Yeah..but he fits in nicely with Montreal's other useless players.

i sense that habs fans are not enjoying gomez's patented stickhandle through zone then shoot at goalie's chest/turn it over moves

Im not sure who is even close to Gomez. Drury isnt offensively gift but he brings some other stuff to the table. Other than that, nobody is close.

Drury is not bringing anything at the moment,his playing time has dropped to 17 minutes per game. 9 points in 28 games ,17 minutes per game - looks like the most overpaid C in the league.
    NHL : New Jersey Devils,Anaheim Ducks,Ottawa Senators
    NFL : Baltimore Ravens,Arizona Cardinals

Drury and Gomez are both terribly overpayed as is Jason Spezza (though not as bad)

its gomez and drury and nobody else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

Spezza is a PPG player both in the regular season and playoffs and one mini-slump after his long-time linemate and best sniper has been dealt doesn't make him overpayed.
    NHL : New Jersey Devils,Anaheim Ducks,Ottawa Senators
    NFL : Baltimore Ravens,Arizona Cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinishFlash View Post
    Spezza is a PPG player both in the regular season and playoffs and one mini-slump after his long-time linemate and best sniper has been dealt doesn't make him overpayed.
    Jason Spezza hasnt been a point a game player for a year and a half now and is being payed 7.5 mil

^^last year everyone on the sens had a bad season and this season spezza has been playing with a bad back and now hes out 8 weeks, hopefully when he comes back he is fully healed and can become a ppg player again

Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    Jason Spezza hasnt been a point a game player for a year and a half now and is being payed 7.5 mil
    It's actually 7.

While I do agree that he's slightly overpaid, not sure why his name is even brought up here.

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    It's actually 7.

While I do agree that he's slightly overpaid, not sure why his name is even brought up here.
    Well if its 7 its less of an overpayment but hes still 1.5-2 mil overpaid even based on last years statistics.

I brought him up to get other names out there. Obviously he isnt the most but its still intersting to bring up other overpaid centers. Lecavalier appears to be an example of a player who is overpaid at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    ^^last year everyone on the sens had a bad season and this season spezza has been playing with a bad back and now hes out 8 weeks, hopefully when he comes back he is fully healed and can become a ppg player again
    I agree its just for the last year and a half hes been overpaid and this was supposed to be when he was at his best, I thought he was going to take the next step when he signed this deal but he clearly didnt

the fact that drury and gomez are far above the competition makes this funny yet sad.

god sather needs to get fired.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast