Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Moss and Welker went off for me. Back at .500!!!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    my qbs are killing me.. anyone outside of chris johnson is available for trade. Please I need a ****ing quarterback

vCash
    u want kerry collins?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Yea you got it bad...Campbell and Josh Johnson

I recently dropped kerry collins cause both of my QB's had both passed their bye's, so now I'm good for the season. Altho i'm ****ed if Matt Ryan or Eli Manning go down with an injury.

#iubb

vCash
    I hate being in 3 leagues, I really do not distribute fair attention

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    u want kerry collins?
    maybe vince young

vCash
    Brady Quinn.

Thanks to Orton's injury, i was forced to find a QB and i ended up adding Brady Quinn. Quinn got me 28 points and helped me win this week.

Quinn 4 MVP!

<3

vCash
    ugh my team is screwed. Matt Ryan, Eli Manning are all in the shithole. And there isn't any QB's available....

#iubb

vCash
    It's so awesome that the league commissioner is a cheater. Way to throw all your high scorers into your starting lineup overnight when all the games have finished playing so you can tie me.

I decided to look back and it looks like all your high scorers have played every single week since you lost in week 10. Man, you must be one lucky s.o.b.

Just for reference for the final week you had Alex Smith (12 points), Derrick Mason (2 points), Quinton Ganther (2 points), and 49ers D/ST (15 points) in the starting lineup when the Jets game kicked off Sunday night. Monday morning when I went to check the final you magically had inserted David Garrard (18 points), Arian Foster (25 points), Devin Aromashodu (16 points), and Packers D/ST (18 points). Net gain of 46 points ... all so you could tie me.

Way to go champ. Feel good to cheat?

vCash
    Did this really happen??? That is a damn shame if so!

vCash
    Congrats Czech for winning the league!!!

<3

vCash
    Yeah, it did. And, it is a damn shame. I actually had a chance to sit and watch some of the games this Sunday and decided to keep tabs on the fantasy league. I was pretty stoked too because my team put up some damn good numbers. I was up by over 100 at one point.

I just wonder how many weeks he's been doing it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Congrats Czech for winning the league!!!
    Thanks.

Sorry I haven't been active in the forum here at all. I started working a new job and I've been pretty wrapped up with that. Then the holidays came and went. I'd really like to contribute to the conversation.

vCash
    I know this sounds lame but hear me out, me and my friend had a contest, we are each in two leagues, it was simple, whoever accumulated the most points at the end of the year would win $500. I lost the bet by 7 points, and yeah I did change my score, only in Week 17 though (if I wanted I could have gone in Week 16 and changed stuff up to "win". I never even intended for the matchup to be this close (a tie, in reality a semi-blowout) and I thought you'd clearly win too, you were up 7 with the Cincy D left and they lost 7 points. (I could have won with Jerricho instead of my lowest scorer).

And the fact about all the stuff since Week 10 is Bull and you must be on something because my high scores are not on my active starting roster like you claim, see Steve Smith among others. I honestly wouldn't mess up the league like that. So yeah, I did "Cheat" for 1 week, I knew you'd win, which you did, and I'd thought I'd win the bet, unfortunately he had the Jets D/ST so I kind of got screwed.

So I am sorry, I did what I did, but I needed the money, so if you can't forgive me, then I can win if you want me to.

Congrats though, seriously.
    Colts ~ 14-2

vCash
    interesting....

#iubb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123