Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

League Discussion

Talk about league matchups/anything else here.

#iubb

vCash
    Let me start it off..

JW you going down week 1

vCash
    I knew that was coming.

#iubb

vCash

Trade #1

First trade went down.

*DieHardColtsFan Recieves
    RB Willie Parker
    WR Jerricho Cotchery

Team Bartlett Recieves
    QB Trent Edwards
    WR Issac Bruce

Your thoughts?

vCash
    Bartlett:
    -Issac Bruce seems like the no.1 WR in SF right now until Crabtree signs/gets on the field (i don't see Crabtree making significant impact till later in the season), so he'll get you good numbers despite his age.
    -Trent Edwards could go either way...he's got great passing targets in Evans and Owens, but you gotta hope he isn't gonna turn it over as much this year. But I see a breakout year from him.

DHCF:
    -Cotchery seems like the no.1 option in New York right now (unless they get brandon marshall, then that sucks for you). Dustin Keller could get more looks this year, so i see Cotchery's numbers going down just a little this year, and yuo gotta figure there will be some problems unless Sanchez comes in and WOW's everybody right away.
    -Willie Parker should get you 700+ yards, but not a whole lot more than that. Mewelde Moore should be getting just as many touches this year, so we will see.

Gotta give the slight edge to Bartlett here. But it all depends on Trent Edwards.

#iubb

vCash
    Edge to Diehard and I feel it isn't close, Bartlett had to make the move to get a somewhat decent QB.
    Colts ~ 14-2

vCash
    Willie won't get you a whole lot, especially since pitt is going with the dual back system. Cotchery could be a nice sleeper though. Just depends on Edwards and how he does this year...

#iubb

vCash
    my team sucks.

having welker and moss on the same team will be interesting.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    my team sucks.

having welker and moss on the same team will be interesting.
    I would love to trade for Welker, im indianapolis Hellfire BTW. Look at my roster and see if theres anything you like and well talk.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    there's potential for a trade
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    there's potential for a trade
    PM me or join Chatzy what your interested in.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I posted my roster in the trade chips thread. I'mlooking to upgrade at WR possibly.

vCash
    Season kicks off tomorrow!

#iubb

vCash
    I hate Drew Brees.

#iubb

vCash
    Well my team came out pretty weak. Delhomme -8 pts, my WR combined for 4pts and Slaton and ECD had 8 pts, although ECD played Pittsburgh. But I desperately need a QB and I would trade Slaton to get one so please make some offers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast